Forex Flit & Frolic

Will Duxon

175 4
FOUR-HOUR FOXTROT:

AUDUSD is technically in a downtrend but has been consolidating at best over the last 36 hours if not initiating a reversal to the north. Current buy zone is around 0.75519. Its sell level is somewhere around 0.7612.

EURGBP - crazy uptrend has rendered resistance virtually meaningless. Fundamental factors are obviously in control here. (Thank you ever so much President Hollande.)

EURJPY - looks like it has initiated a reversal to the south. I'm looking for price to pull back to the 115.42 - 115.55 zone as the best level to enter a short position.

EURUSD - is slightly bearish, but there’s no real trend. At 1.1201 the pair is pretty much at a resistance level so I'll be looking for opportunities to sell. Super resistance is currently at 1.1263. At this time, support is at 1.1111 and hard support is around 1.1093.

GBPJPY - crazy downtrend has rendered support virtually meaningless. Fundamental factors are obviously in control here.

GBPUSD - crazy downtrend has rendered support virtually meaningless. Fundamental factors are obviously in control here.

USDCAD - uptrend, all bullish, I will look to buy on pullbacks, as I did on Friday.

USDCHF - uptrend, but bullish sentiment or bias is weakening. The pair is nearing a buy zone at the 0.9759 level, so I will look for opportunities to go long. Hard support is currently at 0.9712.

USDJPY - looks like it has initiated a reversal to the south, so I will be looking for price to pull up into the 103.10 - 103.50 region as the most favorable level from which to enter a short position.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock