Forex day/swing traders' skype chat room- anyone want to start one?

FXTrend240

PM me if you are interested, hoping to get a good bunch of guys willing to discuss fundamentals/trades/general market talk/other stuff (based on forex) .

day traders are welcome too provided they talk and bring something to the group.

i don't mind if techincal-based traders join either, TA is part of forex, imo.

preferably people who trade EURUSD aswell, not exclusively but i pretty much just trade eurusd with usdchf as correlation. i think it's a bit too hard, yet, to keep track of all the economic news and data whizzing around for the dozens of other economies, i'd rather at the moment stick to europe and america, fundamentals with trend-based trading,as eurusd trends nicely!

Last edited:
do you? Loads of people have skype in general, dunno about traders.

skype can take up a lot of a computers resources( well it used to).I used to use it to chat live to other traders. Most of them never traded live or made money(me included). its a major distraction and I dont think many pro traders will do it. The same benefit acn be obtained by joining one of the live trade threads or rooms on here.

true but the other room is futures day trading. Mainly for beginning traders or people thinking of trading, try learn from each other and discuss.

so what's your method? mine is using fundamentals to gauge how strong a trend is, but regardless i follow the trend by buying dips to trendlines and moving averages, i used to use pin bars but now do more 'touch' trading , setting limit orders,stops and targets and letting it go.

PM me if you are interested, hoping to get a good bunch of guys willing to discuss fundamentals/trades/general market talk/other stuff (based on forex) .

day traders are welcome too provided they talk and bring something to the group.

I have been trading for 4 years. most fx pairs . i would like to join a decent room as i can only find the newbie ones. hope someone can help me find a decent room with decent traders. please add me if you are experianced or know a decent room. regards

Add me [email protected] I'm in the same situation - trade €$ and £$ during EU to US sessions

please tell me more about your skype room.

Hi
I want to talk and learn more as well, i been trading for about 1 and half years, on Eur/USD, GBP/USD and dow jones.

You guys have a place set up already??

We do indeed, one for general FX discussions/Brokers/Commissions/DMA, etc and another one for short term traders to share pending orders,market entries, etc

Add me on Skype and we can talk more. J