Forex Courses

orky

I have recently approached a compnay called market Trders Institute, based in the US with both UK and Irish offices. their website and video seems impressive.

I have contyacted the EU office, based in Dublin and establihsed that the two day course is £1495. they also offer a home based course over two modules costing £695.00. If you take the home based course and then decide to take the 2 day course the fees can be offset.

Has anybody taken the course/home based modules and if so what are your views.

Orky

Hi Orky

Save your $$. The course covers the following:

Support & resistance
Different types of order.
Trend Lines
Fibonacci numbers
Using a stop loss
Candlesticks

All this information is freely available on this and many other websites (simply google for these terms).

Steve

£1495 ?!!! It's about 2800$
Save your time and you can find everything for free by searching different forex sites and forum. You just need to do some effort. If you want to learn the easy way,then take some cheaper forex book or course.

90% of Forex courses/trading courses in my opinion all teach the same thing as stated in one of the replies. If i were you i would go on Joe Ross's course at www.tradingeducators.com, in my opinion he is the best around and he teaches a simple, straightforward and effective way to trade.

Hope this helps
SAV

I agree with you Saviola. They all give the basic understanding for forex whether cheap courses/books or expensive seminars.
You can also take Fxmaster course.It's cheap and it had the basic forex knowledge to start your own trading. www.fxmaster.net

Dealbook has a very good course at a sensible price.

Phil

orky said:
I have recently approached a compnay called market Trders Institute, based in the US with both UK and Irish offices. their website and video seems impressive.

I have contyacted the EU office, based in Dublin and establihsed that the two day course is £1495. they also offer a home based course over two modules costing £695.00. If you take the home based course and then decide to take the 2 day course the fees can be offset.

Has anybody taken the course/home based modules and if so what are your views.

Orky