Forex brokers allowing scalping

Yeah they allow it but it doesnt say whether or not they are going to screw you with slippage when you're doing it.

If you are using a broker that lets you connect directly to their system and no people handle your trades then that works great. If on the other hand you send your order in and then a live person sees it and then fills your order then you get screwed every time........

As i know, brokers can forbid scalping, but the thing is that exact parameters for scalping definition varies for each broker- it might be pips or order's time.

As i know, brokers can forbid scalping, but the thing is that exact parameters for scalping definition varies for each broker- it might be pips or order's time.

...or whether you are winning or losing.

Peter

go markets is good for any style ,except eas' their servers were very dodgy before,they fixed it a bit now,still a bit dodgy,but i would say that they are the best

All True ECNs allow scalping, but that doesn't necessary mean they are all good brokers. On the other hand, brokers "allowing scalping" are not even ECNs, therefore can be worse.

Last edited:
usually when i looking for a new broker i use forexpeaceramy and earnforex.com - there are too many brokers with real reviews about them. Now i'm testing one of such brokers, but i don't want make an advertisement, and i'm not ready to share my experience with them yet - i'll describe it a little bit later.

there are many of the, but only few are legit, a-book, low commissions/spread and fair feed enough to do scalping with them