Forex Broker recommendation!?

james57

Hi all, thought id post a quick thread to see peoples thoughts on a broker in the UK and who is recommended :?: what are users using at the moment and who to trust. a list of a few would be great.
Thanks

I have been trading in the NewForex.com . They say it is the UK broker.

Hi all, thought id post a quick thread to see peoples thoughts on a broker in the UK and who is recommended :?: what are users using at the moment and who to trust. a list of a few would be great.
Thanks

Those from UK sometimes may shake up their traders from old haunts:) Guess you know which I'm talking about. I opted for offshore broker to escape from long long hand of taxes 4 years ago and still don't regret about my choice.

the right forex broker in the United Kingdom are general well regulated, I advice you to choose a regulated FCA (uk) and offers a feature to Offir you a pleasant trading environment.

FXPro is the only true choice I guess.

They have negative balance protection, FCA regulated and UK based account.

I don't trust any monies in the US or Cyprus or Cayman or whatever else they come up with.

US Brokers are worst... don't fancy paying 25$ everytime I want to withdraw MY money!

after the CHF event negative balance protection seem become popular feature to attract client, how about positive balance protection ? reading many client reports all the time we always has such report, such profit cancel, unable to withdrawn, accused for fraud trading activity, etc, especially happen with traders who manage big time profit result. when it comes to brokers losses they name it as Force Majure, but when traders win their bet they become a criminal traders and marked as fraudlent trader.
both my account with Ironfx and Tickmill are not affected by CHF event, furthermore tickmill company offer buying any client portofolio who face difficulties related to chf event.

"Hello,

the best thing to do is to look under their skirt, by finding out more about the actual trading costs.
Trading cost is influenced by mainly spread and commissions, but you should also pay attention to swap mark-up and conversion loss. These cost types are less known, however
they can raise your trading cost substantially.

If you want to get a good comparison of broker costs, I'd suggest you to take a look at the TraderProofer (http://tradeproofer.com/), they have a cost comparison engine which takes all
types of costs into consideration, you can even personalize your search accorcing to your trading style.

I hope this one helps for you."

FXPro is the only true choice I guess.

They have negative balance protection, FCA regulated and UK based account.

I don't trust any monies in the US or Cyprus or Cayman or whatever else they come up with.

US Brokers are worst... don't fancy paying 25$ everytime I want to withdraw MY money!

25$? If you mean for wire transfer then it is within normal range, my withdrawal from Tickmill cost via wire transfer cost me approx the same, but I don't withdraw there less than 1K.
I don't like US broker because of other reason, namely paper work. Sign up this form and this, and this, etc. Really annoying..

25$? If you mean for wire transfer then it is within normal range, my withdrawal from Tickmill cost via wire transfer cost me approx the same, but I don't withdraw there less than 1K.
I don't like US broker because of other reason, namely paper work. Sign up this form and this, and this, etc. Really annoying..

On Tickmill deposit withdrawal page there is only 10 bucks per wire withdrawal. Is it true?

****** withdrawal issue

Hi my name is Irfan Gujjar.I'm freaking pissed off about ******. I am a client of them and trying to withdraw from last 2 months. First they said that the payments department
is overloaded, then they said that since I made a lot of profits then compliance has to approve my withdrawal.How the hell are they processing so long time?

And ****** boasts on their website that they have ASIC, Cysec, FCA, Eurex license and membership. It's a big bull****.
Payment transaction are mentioned Below:

1) 23098813 2014-12-23 WMP3D6J23GNH1I97 Withdrawal – MoneyBookers 975.03 USD Declined
2) 23100175 2014-12-19 WM339E5649NGRT1C Withdrawal – MoneyBookers 89.00 USD Declined
3) 23102132 2015-01-05 WM4OBMXKM8NHP77S Withdrawal – MoneyBookers 1,000.00 USD Declined

This payment declined three times as you see:

4) 23106299 2015-03-02 WMHEFFEC0GNKITR8 Withdrawal – MoneyBookers 1,470.00 USD Declined
23106299 2015-01-29 WB9N8Y4SN6NK31ZK Withdrawal – Bank 1,470.68 USD Declined
23106299 2015-01-26 WBIJMLJTMONISZ56 Withdrawal – Bank 1,470.68 USD Declined

5) 23108970 2015-03-27 WM4SR4IX2BNLV5XK Withdrawal – MoneyBookers 500.00 USD Declined

Can anybody here share their experience with withdrawing profits from ******. I would very much appreciate it. I've just been fool not withdrawing earlier from Iron.

If you want to help me contact me on :

GMAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: [email protected]
TWITTER: GujjarIrfan786
LINKEDIN: [email protected]

On Tickmill deposit withdrawal page there is only 10 bucks per wire withdrawal. Is it true?

overal payment fee depend on the bank account too. 10 bucks are quite cheap especially when we had over 1k cash out. for smaller portion I still use Skrill payment method, overal fee are around 7$ ( 5$ are comes from my bank charged when cash out my money from skrill account). their epayment method are truly helpfull and save more time as the proceed done within hours. for wire transfer we should put more patient usually take 1-2 days to processed.

overal payment fee depend on the bank account too. 10 bucks are quite cheap especially when we had over 1k cash out. for smaller portion I still use Skrill payment method, overal fee are around 7$ ( 5$ are comes from my bank charged when cash out my money from skrill account). their epayment method are truly helpfull and save more time as the proceed done within hours. for wire transfer we should put more patient usually take 1-2 days to processed.

fair deal, skrill are strong firm for epayment method. but recently they also introduce webmoney as alternative. dont try these yet, even those quite popular payment method in europe. how about their credit card charge ? it should much more cheaper and faster in process.