FOR SALE: Track 'n Trade Pro

inkosis

Hi

I'm looking to sell my Track 'n Trade Pro Software with ALL plugins
I bought it in Feb/March, but i'm getting into Options, and I'd like to spend this money on buy Options software package, not sure which one yet?

Here are the features:

Technical Analysis Tools
Track 'n Trade Pro 4.0 includes a complete set of drawing tools that enable traders to easily analyze charts technically for traditional recurring price patterns and formations

Customized Indicators
Track 'n Trade Pro 4.0 includes a complete set of customizable indicators. These Indicators are: Moving Averages, MACD, 10x8, 3x3, Williams %R, Fast & Slow Stochastics, Williams Accumulation/Distribution, Momentum, MOMMA, DMI, Commodity Channel Index, Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Historic Volatility, Relative Strength Index, Pivot Points, Volume, and Open Interest

Unique Market Calculators
Track 'n Trade Pro's unique Market Calculators help in calculating your additional profits! Put down those pencils and start concentrating on Your Trading Technique and not on "Points vs. Cents". Let Track' n Trade worry about the rest!
The Dollar Calculator displays the dollar amount between any two points on the chart. While the Risk/Reward Calculator allows you to calculate risk and potential reward on any prospective trade.

See below in the chart how you can use the Technical Analysis Tools to set up a trade and then implement the calculators to see the bottom line, before placing orders.

25 Years of Futures History
Track 'n Trade Pro includes 25 years of futures contract history. View the data as daily, weekly, or monthly charts.

NEW! Customize with Global and Current Chart Settings
Customize your charts, tools, plug-ins and much more with the new and improved program options! This flexible system allows you to create your unique program defaults in My Defaults settings and then change settings for your Current Chart without changing the Default settings.

Personalize with Notation Tools
Give your charts that custom look! Draw circles, squares, rectangles and arrows, write text right on the screen to help you bring your charts to life. In the "Notes" tab you can take notes that stay with the chart; each time you come back and make changes add additional notes to give a running history of your thoughts and events.
Use the custom flags tool to place graphical flags and arrows on the screen, even use your own custom graphics which can use every color of the rainbow to bring that professional yet personal touch to the charts you share with your friends.

Easy to use Chart Scaling!
Control your chart scaling easily with the vertical and horizontal sizing controls located directly below the indicator window, or let Track 'n Trade handle the scaling for you; simply turn on "auto-scale" and each chart will open up to the perfect window scale.

Expand Your Trading with Plug-ins!
Track 'n Trade Pro has the ability to add features with the addition of a plug-in. Enhance your trading techniques with Accounting/Simulation, Options, Seasonals and Spreads! Click on the plug-in below for more information:

Accounting & Trade Simulation Plug-in & Educational CD
This plug-in adds the ability to place simulated futures orders on the chart and it keeps track of profit/loss, margins, brokerage fees, deposits, withdrawals and more!
Click here to learn more!

NEW! Options Plug-in & Educational CD
Compliment your futures trading with options! The Options Plug-in allows you to simulate trading both put and call options; it includes two years of historical options data to back test and practice your trading skills. Also includes a traditional OS Calculator & two very unique new options value indicators. (Requires the Accounting Plug-in.)

Seasonals Plug-in & Educational CD
Turn the fundamental nature of the markets into a powerful technical indicator. This plug-in consists of three fundamental indicators: Seasonal Trends, Market Probability, and Historical Averages. Don't buck the seasonal trend!

Spreads Plug-in & Educational CD
This plug-in adds the ability to generate and simulate trading spreads between two contracts and keeps track of profit & losses and margins requirements.
(Requires the Accounting Plug-in.)

Please PM me with reasonable offers.

Thanks
Sam

hi i dont want to offer you a silly price could you give me a rough indication of what your looking for then i can make yoy an offer cheers

bigsy

inkosis said:
Hi

I'm looking to sell my Track 'n Trade Pro Software with ALL plugins
I bought it in Feb/March, but i'm getting into Options, and I'd like to spend this money on buy Options software package, not sure which one yet?

Sam

What's wrong with the options part of Track 'n Trade Pro?

NedKelly said:
What's wrong with the options part of Track 'n Trade Pro?
Nothing, actually it's quite good, but i'm buying options on stock not futures.

inkosis said:
Nothing, actually it's quite good, but i'm buying options on stock not futures.

What about the data? Would I be able to sign up and get their data with a sceond user piece of software?