Focus or Money Management?

G

Guest36985

0 0
Where do you think bursts of momentum come from? It's no voodoo you know Jon :D

Random news events generate momentum eg 'Russia / Ukraine' and by their very nature they are unpredictable. They dont all come from one place. The market can be unpredictable on short term timeframes as well as long.

darktone

Veteren member
4,016 1,084

Attachments

• buy buy buy.png
    buy buy buy.png
    4 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: wallstreetwarrior87

darktone

Veteren member
4,016 1,084
Random news events generate momentum eg 'Russia / Ukraine' and by their very nature they are unpredictable. They dont all come from one place. The market can be unpredictable on short term timeframes as well as long.

A gift for 'strong hands', nightmare for anyone else eh

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,390

That's true. No question about that. Ultimately though, the schedule of economic news that we all pay attention to is the metronome for playing the game and is used to manage/execute situations independent of the news that long term participants are working towards.

Reactions: SpreadDoctor

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
Where do you think bursts of momentum come from? It's no voodoo you know Jon :D

:LOL: I really don't disagree with you all that much - just think the strong hands/weak hands thing is a bit overdone. You can get upward price momentum from buying pressure or selling vacuum.

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,390
:LOL: I really don't disagree with you all that much - just think the strong hands/weak hands thing is a bit overdone. You can get upward price momentum from buying pressure or selling vacuum.

How do you think a 'selling' vacuum is created Jon :LOL:

I can go on forever you know..........

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
How do you think a 'selling' vacuum is created Jon :LOL:

I can go on forever you know..........

Now, now, Rob :LOL:. You can pin any price action on the action, or inaction, of these strong hands if you are so minded. Do you think, though, that these big, strong hitters are that interested in a few intraday points here and there, or are they playing a wider game?

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,390
Now, now, Rob :LOL:. You can pin any price action on the action, or inaction, of these strong hands if you are so minded. Do you think, though, that these big, strong hitters are that interested in a few intraday points here and there, or are they playing a wider game?

Yes I do and because you and many others all trade the same way, they harvest your cheap/discounted liquidity so they can buy more Bentley Continentals to drive into their swimming pools.........

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
Yes I do and because you and many others all trade the same way, they harvest your cheap/discounted liquidity so they can buy more Bentley Continentals to drive into their swimming pools.........

Aye, so the theory goes :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock