Flybe about to turn.....

jungerns

Established member
After some savage weeks at the hands of heavy hitting shorters we have seen the bottom at around 10.4p a startling stock price considering where its been
Huge cash reserves and with a market cap of now just £23 million its absolutely ripe whichever way you look at it !
Expect it to be marked up from the bell Friday...:D

Richard Branson once said you will never make money in the airline business .........

Richard Branson once said you will never make money in the airline business .........

If its not at least double the share price currently by Christmas day I will delete my account here out of respect. Clearly I've not joined T2W just to ramp a sole share
You need to research whats happened here even if its just the last 2 months to see why this is completely ripe.
Interims are out on the 14th I believe and will show progress

Book mark the share

The price collapse cannot be just down to short sellers as that in itself would not cause the price to go down as much as it has. It is often misunderstood but price collapse is caused by a lack of buying support in my view and if support is good then no amount of short selling will make prices continually fall. What would actually happen is that it would add more liquidity into the market.

The price drop was very sudden so something specific must have caused it. Also, it is very high risk to attempt to catch a falling knife although some element of price bounce would be expected and it will be interesting to see what happens between now and Christmas.

The price collapse cannot be just down to short sellers as that in itself would not cause the price to go down as much as it has. It is often misunderstood but price collapse is caused by a lack of buying support in my view and if support is good then no amount of short selling will make prices continually fall. What would actually happen is that it would add more liquidity into the market.

The price drop was very sudden so something specific must have caused it. Also, it is very high risk to attempt to catch a falling knife although some element of price bounce would be expected and it will be interesting to see what happens between now and Christmas.

I dont disagree with any of that per se
What does seem to have happened virtually from the OP is the knife has stopped falling (for now)
The slightest good news from whatever source is highly likely to ensure a sharp bounce north. 14th November was indeed the correct date reference earlier post

Here we go. Buying into Tuesdays close and early Wednesday taking us to 12.16p mid at time of post
Snooze and you'll lose on this one lol

I see the knife has now fallen even further, the small bounce would have required trading a huge number of shares to make any profit at all and jumping out at exactly the right time.

Given that flight is known to be a high risk enterprise at the best of times, then Brexit uncertainty will only heap more pressure on this beleaguered company.

The only way to trade this is to wait for the receivers to step in, then purchase some firesale assets at pence in the pound, but only if you have an outlet to offload them prior to purchase. :)

Central Banker carnage

Ref: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46225146

Flybe warned full-year losses would be £22m, blaming falling consumer demand, a weaker pound and higher fuel costs.

Remember this the next time you hear or read a Central Banker fretting about the lack of inflation, or worse, the "threat" of deflation!

The Central Banker mantra is "rising prices creates demand", which is why they try to brainwash you into believing the absolute nonsense that inflation is good.

Flybe, another victim of Central Banker monetary policy.

After some savage weeks at the hands of heavy hitting shorters we have seen the bottom at around 10.4p a startling stock price considering where its been
Huge cash reserves and with a market cap of now just £23 million its absolutely ripe whichever way you look at it !
Expect it to be marked up from the bell Friday...:D

are we having fun yet ..........;)

Given that flight is known to be a high risk enterprise at the best of times, then Brexit uncertainty will only heap more pressure on this beleaguered company.

The only way to trade this is to wait for the receivers to step in, then purchase some firesale assets at pence in the pound, but only if you have an outlet to offload them prior to purchase. :)

having a little background in the business (worked on commercial side of Virgin and BA) ...........the devil is in the detail ..........and the general public are certainly not seeing the true commercial / financial picture at the moment ...trust me

having a little background in the business (worked on commercial side of Virgin and BA) ...........the devil is in the detail ..........and the general public are certainly not seeing the true commercial / financial picture at the moment ...trust me

Well we have the picture now....it's a firesale, like I said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/47165902

To the OP. Next time you have a hot tip.....keep it to yourself, there's a good chap.

In fairness to the OP it did rally to around 25p from around 9p at the start of this thread before the board decided to sell the company to Virgin at 1p a share which caused a total collapse in price. The daft thing is that last year IIRC the board rejected a 40p per share offer.

In fairness to the OP it did rally to around 25p from around 9p at the start of this thread before the board decided to sell the company to Virgin at 1p a share which caused a total collapse in price. The daft thing is that last year IIRC the board rejected a 40p per share offer.

It was intended as a more general comment about getting involved in troublesome situations. Usually it ends in tears and simply isn't worth the risk of getting involved in the first place.