Fixed Ratio Money Management

MetCap

1 0
Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel and I have a question about this model of money management.

I've been studying trading for almost a year now and I feel like I'm prepared to go on demo account and see how I'll be doing.

I'll be operating with 5 strategies ( obviously backtested) on 7 forex crosses (which are the main ones i'll be focusing on as my Trading Plan states), operating on a Daily and 4H TimeFrame, risking maximum 1% on my capital (£50,000 Demo Capital) on each trade and using a Fixed Ratio Model.

My question might sound silly but I'm looking for every sort of advice you guys, who are way more expert than me, could give me : How do I calculate my stop losses considering that my position size is fixed (0.02 microlots to start off with a Delta of £3'000, afterwards Level 2 is 0.04 microlots) therefore I don' think I can use the Fixed Fractional Formula to calculate my position size can't I ?

Thank you very much guys for your answers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock