First step: what do think about some Brokers

Hi Tom,
The site you link to appears to be in German - and I don't speak a word of it! The list on the right hand side of the page contains lots of familiar names, along with some I've never heard of.

I'm afraid your question is too vague and general to offer any useful advice. Some members may spot the broker they're with and offer you their view about that one firm, but that's about all anyone can do. And that won't really help you to decide which broker is the right one for you.

I suggest you absorb this FAQ: Can You Recommend a Data Feed, Charting Software & Broker? and, having done so, make a shortlist of three possible candidates. Then do a search here on T2W on each firm so you can read what's already been said (if anything) about each one. Finally, if you have specific questions that don't appear to be answered anywhere else - post them here.
Tim.

I don't undersdtand language that used on these websites, so I am also never meet and hear this broker so far and if you seeking best broker might many broker also good but regulated broker might more preferable