First Class Incentives - James Alfred Moore

hobbit

Is this a first class scam? Or does anyone have any experince of the guy or the busininess op?

Hello, I joined FCi about 6 months ago and did a batch of mail-shots to traders with no response. I since joined 'What Really Makes Money', a monthly newsletter about money making ideas, and FCi had a write up, and stated that this scheme would work long term but needs a lot of mail-shots and a lot of patience.
Regards, Roy. (PS I live in Wolverhampton as well)

Thanks for reply, I'll give it a go. I'm looking for a small scale, modest income, genunine scheme. Did you contact local firms, or rent a mailing list? Will you continue with this scheme?

hobbit said:
Is this a first class scam? Or does anyone have any experince of the guy or the busininess op?

Hi,

Please advise

What is FCi? What do they offer ? Do? Are they based on the net? Website address?

Thanks

I used Express & Star + Yellow Pages + Chronicle, for traders address. I used the Post Office web site to get postcodes, you are allowed a few searches free every 24 hours. I have not used a mailing list. Regards, KroK

James Moore

i posted over 200mail shots no response,
If you have a good search around the internet you will find alot of dissatified customers.
James Moore's "Profit Auditing" and "Holiday Voucher" schemes are also to be given a wide berth.
Also avoid Roger Bates and his "Custom lifestyle rewards" which is exactly the same scheme.