Fins - lost the plot?

orchard

163 2
I think they must have. Having had problems galore over the past two weeks, they are now missing the Dow cash, S + P daily and Nas daily off their Popular Markets screen. :devilish:

I sometimes like a little dabble on the S + P and/or Nas, but rely on other markets to try and point me in the right direction. No chance with half of them missing. :(

Oh well - makes a change from D4F!! :cheesy:

Bill

160 1
Oh thank goodness it's not just me.

Their new trading platform is appaling.

I just made a down trade on SP fut and put in a stop. It went in the right directon so I moved the stop down. The market reversed above the stop and should have taken it out but I still had a live trade.

I waited a bit and the price dropped again so I thought I'd close it manually for BE. Lo and behold the orignal stop has now been filled and I'm left with an up trade I didn't want!

I like to print out all my trades. The facility doesn't work! Takes me to a dead link.

If I try to go from the open positions screen directly to my porfolio it doesn't take me there.

Apart from that it's OK!!!!!

Excuse me sounding off but I really will have to change companies.

Bill

3:25 Res @ 9850?

Bill

160 1
Loks like they've gone back to their old trading platform!

Too many complaints I suppose?

Bill

160 1
Ah ha! So it was Fins that was slow was it.

You finished that woolly scarf yet? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock