Finding a company

gazza7546

Hi, Im new to this forum.

Im trying to find a company contact details. The company is called Green Machine Development Corp. My father invested shares in the company about 5 years ago and from what I can see the company could be a shame.

I am trying to get in touch with the company or find out if they still around.

Does any one know the best course of action or any legal experts in the U.K. to get in contact with.

Hi, Im new to this forum.

Im trying to find a company contact details. The company is called Green Machine Development Corp. My father invested shares in the company about 5 years ago and from what I can see the company could be a shame.

I am trying to get in touch with the company or find out if they still around.

Does any one know the best course of action or any legal experts in the U.K. to get in contact with.

Its part of a boiler room scam,the money has been stolen. I was mentioned here some years back. If you buy shares from a cold caller it is always a scam, there are no honest people selling shares over the phone.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/brokerages/14154-boiler-room-scams-70.html

They're his dads, so he may not know who they were bought from.

it's difficult to get money back if this company is fake. So just take a lesson on this, we just loose money, but we still have our life.

This does sound spot on from what I've found out so far. Just glad he has not wasted more money trying to sell the shares.

They will keep on trying, he fell for it once so they assume he's a soft touch. They will use various excuses including pretending to be law enforcement. Every single person that calls him about this or any other investment is a thief out to steal his money.