Financial Astrology (Pt II)

SAINT

I recalled a thread I did in mid-2007 regarding financial astrology:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/25892-financial-astrology.html

I went back to look at this again today and realised that the top predicted in equities was correct. :eek:

The first touch of the level was mid-july, with a retest failing to go higher in october and ultimately breaking down towards the infamous March lows.

-

So, some more Financial Astrology for you:

" From the astrology we are certainly into the double dip scenario with the next major slide downwards perhaps delayed till late 2010 but certainly there in 2011. There'll be wobbles and spikes in both directions before then.
It certainly fits with the UK chart having a 10 Capricorn Sun, the USA with a 13 degree Cancer Sun with Venus Jupiter earlier in Cancer, China has a 7 Libra Sun, the EU has a 10 Capricorn Sun. All of these will take the full force of the tr Saturn in Libra hard aspects from late 2010, followed by tr Pluto and tr Uranus from 2011 to 2014. The global economy is not about to creep out of the present problems without a good deal more pain to come, worse than has been seen so far."

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

Sorry, but I do not believe in these lines of thought. But, if it gives anyone confidence or whatever I see no harm in relying on it

I also dont think that it work but i am curious.

Anybody using astrology for trading with good results ?

...and then shall send the FTSE down :LOL:

Correctomundo!

You've (FTSE) gone to to the finest school alright miss lonely
But you only used to get juiced in it
Nobody ever taught you how to live out on the street, now you're gonna have to get used to it
You said you'd never compromise with the Mystery Tramp but now you realize
He's not selling any alibis as you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
And saying, "do you wanna make a deal?"

Mystery Tramp = Euro Stoxx Bank Index .................... deeep underwater pulling Miss Lonely down to drown

I recalled a thread I did in mid-2007 regarding financial astrology:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/25892-financial-astrology.html

I went back to look at this again today and realised that the top predicted in equities was correct. :eek:

The first touch of the level was mid-july, with a retest failing to go higher in october and ultimately breaking down towards the infamous March lows.

-

So, some more Financial Astrology for you:

" From the astrology we are certainly into the double dip scenario with the next major slide downwards perhaps delayed till late 2010 but certainly there in 2011. There'll be wobbles and spikes in both directions before then.
It certainly fits with the UK chart having a 10 Capricorn Sun, the USA with a 13 degree Cancer Sun with Venus Jupiter earlier in Cancer, China has a 7 Libra Sun, the EU has a 10 Capricorn Sun. All of these will take the full force of the tr Saturn in Libra hard aspects from late 2010, followed by tr Pluto and tr Uranus from 2011 to 2014. The global economy is not about to creep out of the present problems without a good deal more pain to come, worse than has been seen so far."

Good Man.

Historians will write about this in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seatbelts

The brim of BEAR's hat hides the eye of a beast
He has the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest
He can never show his face at noon so you only see him by the light of the moon