Financial Astrology & Astro Trading Techniques - Moon Trading

dseb

Hi Everyone ,

I'd like to gather some discussion on astro trading. It is not a popular topic in the past, but with the Aquarius Age passing by, I think it have become more and more popular now.

I personally use moon ingresses to trade with a tight stop loss around 25 pips on volatile market like JPY/ EUR/ GBP. I have traded on this strategy around 6 months and so far it works ok.

Let's share more about good ideas on how to trade with astro profitably

maybe let me do an example

financial_astorlogy.jpg

as you can see, the market usually stay near the ingress point and not moving exceed more than 25pips. and then boom, today I got the 50 pips profit

p.s. you can get all the moon & planets ingresses at Swiss Ephemeris for Astro Trading. Transits. Today's Aspects. Declinations. Astrolog Software. Today's Moon Aspects. Astrological Chart. Trine. Square. Conjunction. Daily Aspect. Planets. Full Moon. Heliocentric. Geocentric.

Second time am hearing of this, Well what happened to the good ole TA??
Seems like its been replaced by superstion

Hi Everyone ,

I'd like to gather some discussion on astro trading. It is not a popular topic in the past, but with the Aquarius Age passing by, I think it have become more and more popular now.

I personally use moon ingresses to trade with a tight stop loss around 25 pips on volatile market like JPY/ EUR/ GBP. I have traded on this strategy around 6 months and so far it works ok.

Let's share more about good ideas on how to trade with astro profitably

maybe let me do an example

financial_astorlogy.jpg

as you can see, the market usually stay near the ingress point and not moving exceed more than 25pips. and then boom, today I got the 50 pips profit

p.s. you can get all the moon & planets ingresses at Swiss Ephemeris for Astro Trading. Transits. Today's Aspects. Declinations. Astrolog Software. Today's Moon Aspects. Astrological Chart. Trine. Square. Conjunction. Daily Aspect. Planets. Full Moon. Heliocentric. Geocentric.

I've used it, in conjunction with Natal forecasts. It was the latter that I had some very successful intraday turning points. At times it was erratic and the signs inverted, but other times the turns were spot on to the exact timing of the turn.

Here is another example:

2.jpg

by the way, i dont know who made this program, but it is a excellent program http://www.astro-trade.com for all our astro traders, and i want to say a BIG thank you to webmaster if he knows i am speaking of him =)

Last edited:
I've used it, in conjunction with Natal forecasts. It was the latter that I had some very successful intraday turning points. At times it was erratic and the signs inverted, but other times the turns were spot on to the exact timing of the turn.

yes, you have articulated the situation out loud. The reason why i like to use astrology to trade mainly lies on the high accuracy we are dealing with. the market just always stop at that right moment and turn, that's it. If it goes exceed the place where they should be, it is probably your own wrong calculations and reference point are made.

Last edited:
Second time am hearing of this, Well what happened to the good ole TA??
Seems like its been replaced by superstion

Hi Dameon
Horses for courses.
I like astro trading and good spelling :smart:
You think its silly and bad spelling :whistling
regards
bobc

Here is another example:

2.jpg

by the way, i dont know who made this program, but it is a excellent program Swiss Ephemeris for Astro Trading. Transits. Today's Aspects. Declinations. Astrolog Software. Today's Moon Aspects. Astrological Chart. Trine. Square. Conjunction. Daily Aspect. Planets. Full Moon. Heliocentric. Geocentric. for all our astro traders, and i want to say a BIG thank you to webmaster if he knows i am speaking of him =)

Dear members
How do you say thank you for a good post , on this forum?
regards
bobc

dseb,

can you elaborate a bit on how you are using this information? using the astro-trading link, once you enter your time zone, how do you go about finding turning points? thanks for the help.

dseb,

can you elaborate a bit on how you are using this information? using the astro-trading link, once you enter your time zone, how do you go about finding turning points? thanks for the help.

3.jpg

follow my checks, then it will appear the information you needed

with Moon ingresses, are you getting a signal about every 2 days and a bit?
(approx 28 day cycle for the moon, into the 12 houses)

this is interesting, despite my initial misgivings.

so, you could be posting every 2 days or so?

also, since you are risking about 25 pips, can you give an idea as to your target for your risk?

My question for all "believers" in extra-terrestrial influences on market movements (apart from agricultural based instruments) is how exactly do those "influences" change prices? What is the mechanism? How and WHY do they allegedly occur?

My question for all "believers" in extra-terrestrial influences on market movements (apart from agricultural based instruments) is how exactly do those "influences" change prices? What is the mechanism? How and WHY do they allegedly occur?

You might be looking at the wrong aspect.
It's less to do with markets, and more to do with people who feel the universe has an inherently beautious nature, and it's about the mathematics and patterns.

I know from personal experience, I found doing the maths and pattern seeking was as much a part of the astrological exercises than trading.

I'm not sure I can say how or why, unless you agree to the principle that emotions are in synch with planetary movements which isn't that far fetched. I'm not sure I even care. What I do care about is the fact that there is/was sufficient evidence for me to warrant investigating its effect which at times was simply astonishing.
I'll give you an example..
I was trading the FTSE, and based on a value that is perceived to be its inception date (which is obviously open to debate) and using certain planetary aspects I was able to get a "forecast" for potential highs and lows in the future. So with my hourly chart, I knew that a few days later there was going to be a turning point at precisely that hour.
I sent this to a friend, and said watch FTSE at this time etc.
I kid you not..right on that hour I bought the FTSE. And I then sold the FTSE at the next turning point. I of course didnt get the high and low, but I got the exact time.
I thought I was onto the holy grail..its the closest I've ever got. It was just erratic as it was unclear exactly which planets etc might be influencing and sometimes the hourly wasn't the best but the 2 hourly etc etc. So there were times that it wasnt in fact the low, but an intermediate low, or even the high!
Long story short..I had over a dozen times it was spot on, and also other times that it wasn't. That for me wasn't enough and so I have a much simpler system now that I can predict much better with nothing to do with planets. But there is no doubt in my mind, there is something there in those planets for any "non believers"
what I didn't do was actually try to refine using other methods. Doesn't mean I wouldnt ever go back though.

Interesting thoughts, trendie and malaguti.
My training and mental approach is scientific and evidentially based so that is the rock of my trading, though "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".
I remain to be convinced about planetary influences though :)

Interesting thoughts, trendie and malaguti.
My training and mental approach is scientific and evidentially based so that is the rock of my trading, though "there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".
I remain to be convinced about planetary influences though :)

No one has come up with barometric pressure, yet. When there is an approaching low system I get a thick head quite often. It happens to "oldies" but it could affect trading, as well. :)

At least we no longer have "fcta" around, the guy who used the Old and New Testaments to allegedly predict market moves. Was it something about Samson having his hair cut off predicting bond holders taking a hair cut......

you have this question probably due to you haven't met with the right person whom
you will learn the REAL FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY from.

look at this video, it was uploaded last August, and it has been right for 9 months now. who can do this in the market? so far, I don't know anyone except this guy. I don't know how much longer this will be correct, but it is pretty magnificent already, given the video has already caught over 2,000pts already.

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) Stock Market Astrology Forecast 2013-2018 - Market Prediction - YouTube