Financial Arb Binaries

SpreadDoctor

318 59
Is it possible? They seem to be pretty lock tight and balanced.

could you be more specific as to what you are talking about? There are plenty of 'arbs' that you can investigate in the finance sector. I include bank sectors and ETF's in my statistical analysis looking for candidate spreads/pairs to trade.

Ristoril

28 0
could you be more specific as to what you are talking about? There are plenty of 'arbs' that you can investigate in the finance sector. I include bank sectors and ETF's in my statistical analysis looking for candidate spreads/pairs to trade.

I was referring to binary bets so , more on the lines of 0/100 binaries from IG et al.

SpreadDoctor

318 59
I was referring to binary bets so , more on the lines of 0/100 binaries from IG et al.

ah right. I think Binaries are products designed by brokers to transfer money from the clients pocket to their pocket. I have yet to meet a pro trader who doesn't trade the market directly. You could always try it out with some play money and see what happens.

moka2

Established member
529 14

Are you referring to IG/ Nadex against some other exchange traded equals?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock