Finally giving it (another) go

Sat watching but no entry signals.
Calling it a day.
I will keep plugging away with the strategy I'm using as for the moment at least it providing some decent entries. Need to start having a look at my exit strategy. I guess I've put much more thought into entries rather than exits.
I'd also like to increase the number of trades I'm making. Two trades yesterday and two trades today. Not exactly active!
That said, I'm getting winning trades, so can't complain.
Speak tomorrow guys

Morning ET

The last couple of hrs have been slow an unless scalping for small pips - no trade zones

The GU was a nice scalp sell prior to the opens and now above 6392 and 6400 is in a scalp buy mode - needing above 6410 and 16 to be carry on a bit higher

Below 6389 and then under 80 and 75 - you are back in scalp sell land

GL

Regards

F

Morning ET

The last couple of hrs have been slow an unless scalping for small pips - no trade zones

The GU was a nice scalp sell prior to the opens and now above 6392 and 6400 is in a scalp buy mode - needing above 6410 and 16 to be carry on a bit higher

Below 6389 and then under 80 and 75 - you are back in scalp sell land

GL

Regards

F

Thanks as ever for your thoughts F

Would you not get bearish if we out 6392?

Yes - but only for scalping

I can also trade from an interim top or bottom with very tight stops if in time windows etc but only maybe for 1 to 7 pips

I prefer and favour 7 to 25 pip waves so to get RRs of 2 to up to 4 or 5

I therefore only scalp in no trade zones whilst awaiting breakouts for new rallies etc