Fibonacci Trader software

H2O

Not sure if it's ok to post this here, but if not can the Mod please move it to the right forum?

I have been cleaning up my parents house and found my old T.A. software - Fibonacci Trader. (I emigrated about 3.5 years ago and stored some stuff at their place)

Needless to say that after not using it for at least 3.5 years I have no use for the software any more... It's version 4, so can be free upgraded to the latest release and will work with IB data.

Anyway, just thought to post here to see if there's anyone who may be interested in the package.. Of course it's the original (legal) version with hardware key.

Website: Fibonacci Trader - The first Multiple Time Frame Software for Traders

Price: negotiable...

Not sure if it's ok to post this here, but if not can the Mod please move it to the right forum?

I have been cleaning up my parents house and found my old T.A. software - Fibonacci Trader. (I emigrated about 3.5 years ago and stored some stuff at their place)

Needless to say that after not using it for at least 3.5 years I have no use for the software any more... It's version 4, so can be free upgraded to the latest release and will work with IB data.

Anyway, just thought to post here to see if there's anyone who may be interested in the package.. Of course it's the original (legal) version with hardware key.

Website: Fibonacci Trader - The first Multiple Time Frame Software for Traders

Price: negotiable...
If you still have it, i will buy it

Fibo is quite famous tool... but always confused me... I don't understand how to use these levels right... looks like too many ways - I'd take a bit more user friendly Fibo version...