Feeder Cattle

bgold

Established member
532 5
Front months FC and LH limit down? Apparently on no real news and that's bearish (talking book ;) ) I understand from broker that it is liquidation by Commodity Funds.

Rising window at 108.8 in FCQ has been closed. Bearish sign. Market expect to open lower. Any bounce is an opportunity for the bears to open/add shorts on a retracement of part decline of past 2 days. This correction (if not new downtrend) could go a long way but hey this is a meat contract and stranger things have happened in that pit. So watch out.

Attachments

• FCQ4.png
    FCQ4.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 338

bgold

Established member
532 5
bgold said:
Front months FC and LH limit down? Apparently on no real news and that's bearish (talking book ;) ) I understand from broker that it is liquidation by Commodity Funds.

Rising window at 108.8 in FCQ has been closed. Bearish sign. Market expect to open lower. Any bounce is an opportunity for the bears to open/add shorts on a retracement of part decline of past 2 days. This correction (if not new downtrend) could go a long way but hey this is a meat contract and stranger things have happened in that pit. So watch out.

Stopped out at a 0.10 loss when during vacation FC gapped up. Rookie error not taking healthy gain but being greedy. Too bad. Another lesson learnt.
Now long at 113.25 Target: 125'ish (perhaps a bit optimistic); Stop at B/E

If FCQ fails to rally, this could again be a great sale as it looks like triple top & RSI displays neg divergence. Keep an eye on the Feeders!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock