Fear of missing out

NVP

Legendary member
36,506 1,833
The forex market is like boxing, if you train well and are good you can earn a lot of money and have free time. But if you go there without training you will be very bad, places to invest there are many, and while they are regulated you will not have fraud problems, however even if you have the best broker in the world if you do not know how to analyze markets, you will hardly avoid losing your money.
seriously ? .......no elite professional at the pinnacle of their sport/business has free time ....believe me !

Malordana

1 0
Yes, for sure I am really missing the good old days when you really can buy them even for dollar or less but everywhere it was screaming that it's sort of a scam and so on and on and on. So please be sure to keep use them in that goals for your own rich accounts:) I would love to have few BTC right now which I can sell any moment for gigantic price each in comparison to what it was. Some people are simply continue telling it's a scam but while it lasts I think it's more than good to contuinue anyway no matter what;)