Fear of missing out

No because nobody would buy it. Its clear the value after reality has hit home is worthless. I bet it has more downside to go before they run out of sellers and then they will struggle to find buyers. The only reason it hasn't fallen to zero is because there are a lot of mugs out there holding onto a failed dream.

You do make me laugh sometimes, are you a multi-nic of new_trader?😂I’m quite certain you could sell it straight away for nearly $4000👍

Anyway I’ve got nothing else I can gamble on now so I might have to start loading up.

You do make me laugh sometimes, are you a multi-nic of new_trader?😂I’m quite certain you could sell it straight away for nearly $4000👍

Anyway I’ve got nothing else I can gamble on now so I might have to start loading up.

Crypto is back at home, becoming a passion of computer geeks, criminals, anarchists and other victims of radical ideologies. The world is not ready to accept decentralized financial system because of fear of gap in liability.

What better time to shake out weak hands before the massive run up in 2018 where more and more smart money will get involved!

M xmas.

Bitcoin price down over 78%...the smart money did get involved in 2018, but they were selling...it was the dumb money that was buying...DUMB money!

Trade2win once again proves to be the best contrarian indicator on the internet. I have enjoyed every 50% decline in Bitcoin price since counter_violent went long! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HAPPY NEW YEAR HODLers...capitulation still to come!

Me and you, we is largely the same bruv! The difference is I know you don’t know SHІT!

I'm sure 2018 has bankrupted a lot of people who thought they were going to be millionaires overnight. I bet most of those people have been forced to hold it and then will get out at breakeven... awesome strategy

It will still be interesting to see where it goes.

who knows ?......just supply and demand .......like everything else ...have they solved the issues yet regarding the rediculous energy and effort being wasted authenticating each trade as the base grows larger ?

Trying to rationalise the fundamental reasons for the rise is flawed. Blockchain is a technology and unproven in a larger commercial sense. Linking Bitcoin to blockchain in my view is conflating a technology platform with a speculative instrument that serves a niche market.

Blockchain is the future structure for many current industries .....but as you say we are still in early phase....everyone is throwing billions at it ..... fascinating to watch ...

cryptocurrencies are the sideshow ....

N

Bitcoin price down over 78%...the smart money did get involved in 2018, but they were selling...it was the dumb money that was buying...DUMB money!

everything is funded by dumb money ......:)

everything is funded by dumb money ......:)

The easier is to get money the more loosened are requirements to prospective asset for investment. I guess its make sense and it's called "high appetite to risk". Crypto volatility and predictability of market moves make this market very attractive for traders and investors. They don't care about asset virtues instead ability to make money from it is considered the only prerequisite to make active trading on it.

The forex market is like boxing, if you train well and are good you can earn a lot of money and have free time. But if you go there without training you will be very bad, places to invest there are many, and while they are regulated you will not have fraud problems, however even if you have the best broker in the world if you do not know how to analyze markets, you will hardly avoid losing your money.

i like boxing as analogies ...heres one of my favourite saying about life , trading everthing !

everyone has a plan ...until you get hit in the face .......

Mike Tyson

The forex market is like boxing, if you train well and are good you can earn a lot of money and have free time. But if you go there without training you will be very bad, places to invest there are many, and while they are regulated you will not have fraud problems, however even if you have the best broker in the world if you do not know how to analyze markets, you will hardly avoid losing your money.

seriously ? .......no elite professional at the pinnacle of their sport/business has free time ....believe me !

Fear of missing out just means you don't have enough years under your belt yet. I would have a hard time enumerating all the trades I have missed out on in my life now. Who cares though, there will be more than enough trades to take now and in the future.

It is important to understant that it is absolutely impossible to use all great opportunities offered by the market since they are countless. That is why it would be better to focus on performing in a best way in those trades you ate making. Our perception acts in a strange way - we remember all missed opportunities but forget those that were intermediate or even losing. This is our nature, and there is no way to deal with this. At the same time, such missed trades should make trader to think about the reasons. Ask yourself: "Why I had missed that trade? What shall I do to aoid this in futures?" Answers on these questions will help you to improve your trading substantially. Another useful thing you can do is to study carefully all missed situation and move through the chart candle by candle. Imagine how would you act in this situation using your strategy. Despite you cannot earn that money, you can use that situation to get new experience and improve your trading performance.

There's no need to miss out any more crypto has established itself with stable coins like tether plus leverage offered on the trading platforms the mkt has established itself as a proper place to trade...the volatility is epic and it trades 7 days a week 24 hrs cant beat that