Fat Prophets

Nemesis60 is obviously a failure in some regard.
I find the FP service very good, better the a lot of other research providers.
All these bad comments must be coming from someone who has lost touch with reality and is only trying to hide behind something, most likely that the are a failure.
Lets talk markets, stocks, the economy and making money. Why all the negativity.
Come on who has something good to say? What about the RIO result?

ROFL.....name calling now. You must be rattled!

Lets be straight, I don't know what you keep waffling on about, who you suggest I am.
Maybe you need to get in touch with reality. Anyway. RIO result?
Good or Bad?

Well the stunningly bad performance of their trading report and stock recommendatiosn is a good place to start!
Did you not know? The trading report including the VTR and "regular" texts are being phased out following Thang's departure. No refund, just free access to their excellent stock (NOTtrading) tips and the occasional text from self-styled guru Geddes.

Lets be straight, I don't know what you keep waffling on about, who you suggest I am.
Maybe you need to get in touch with reality. Anyway. RIO result?
Good or Bad?
I doubt you will be abl to give the authorities the brush off so easily when they come calling :)

What's your background and how are u such an expert my friend!
Must say why are we not talking markets, what picks are following?

Why would I care, doesn't involve me.
Do you have anything constructive to say? Why are u on this topic anyway? Seems like a useless discussion.

Why would I care, doesn't involve me.
Do you have anything constructive to say? Why are u on this topic anyway? Seems like a useless discussion.

For someone who doesn't care or have anything to say on it you seem to be quite keen to protect the name of Fat Prophets.

I don't get the blog just access the Aussie market and the us.
Picks have been good why I don't understand the bad comments here. I must be missing something, excuse my as i have been a member for two years I have done well, and as you say this is an FP thread but the comments don't stack up from where I sit, not into all this negative banter did well on a lot of the stocks so sorry for doing well. US report has been great

Because I have done well you joker! Maybe you haven't.
What is wrong with doing well good bye this is useless and a waste of time because you are an idiot.

Picks have been good why I don't understand the bad comments here. I must be missing something, excuse my as i have been a member for two years I have done well, and as you say this is an FP thread but the comments don't stack up from where I sit, not into all this negative banter did well on a lot of the stocks so sorry for doing well. US report has been great
Are you trying to say you do not work for Fat Prophets? Even though you contacted ryandj2222 last week indicating you do? More lies....

You have all the answers I can see your only a loser glad I am not you must bet a s@it life

Thought you'd gone?! You said good bye.

Look back up the thread - Mad Brad received some PMs from you claiming you worked for FP. Were you lying?

Has the US report been great? There have been a lot of recommendations and for you to buy them all and mirror FP's performance you must have a lot of funds.

Nemesis60 is obviously a failure in some regard.
I find the FP service very good, better the a lot of other research providers.
All these bad comments must be coming from someone who has lost touch with reality and is only trying to hide behind something, most likely that the are a failure.
Lets talk markets, stocks, the economy and making money. Why all the negativity.
Come on who has something good to say? What about the RIO result?

The 'performance' of fat prophets wasn't central to the discussion. It all really kicked off when I posted the facts about all their staff who had worked for other dodgy/scammy/criminal organisations. The damage was multiplied when some dim witted youth from FP came here and denied it all, only for the proof to appear (I'm assuming he was a dim witted youth as I can see no other explanation for his actions). Then to make matters worse the same clown decided to threaten us all with legal action, that always helps. Then the other chap appeared, Thing or Thang or whatever, then we heard he left FP. Now someone else has left and is apparently somewhat resentful of whatever went on there.