Fap turbo???

Hi folks!
Have anybody heard about Rita Lasker's forex robot from robot4free.com? There's a lot of talks about this system and I'm on my way to start using it. I know that the automatic systems don't use stops, that's the main minus, but I was told that this robot is easy to configure to prevent this problem. Maybe I can get some advices from experienced users?

Hi folks!
Have anybody heard about Rita Lasker's forex robot from robot4free.com? There's a lot of talks about this system and I'm on my way to start using it. I know that the automatic systems don't use stops, that's the main minus, but I was told that this robot is easy to configure to prevent this problem. Maybe I can get some advices from experienced users?

Mike the word 'free' probably means you're being setup to buy something (it won't of course be free) that's worthless.

Good luck anyway but do yourself a favour, only trade with money you can afford to lose.

Mike the word 'free' probably means you're being setup to buy something (it won't of course be free) that's worthless.

Good luck anyway but do yourself a favour, only trade with money you can afford to lose.

I wouldnt even do that, why dont you demo trade until it wipes you out, at least then you'll have saved what you would have put into the live account and you will have seen for yourself that 'robots' only make money for the people selling them. A valuable lesson and a free one at that.

Thanks for the answering.
But I can't believe, that the robots make money only for people producing 'em. Lots of traders are using the EA systems anf they're not bankrupts. Maybe the first robots were not successful, but the automatic system development keeps going on. After all, this project by Rita Lasker provides you with books, videos, indicators and all the stuff and whenever you've gotta question her support explain everything in details.

Thanks for the answering.
But I can't believe, that the robots make money only for people producing 'em. Lots of traders are using the EA systems anf they're not bankrupts. Maybe the first robots were not successful, but the automatic system development keeps going on. After all, this project by Rita Lasker provides you with books, videos, indicators and all the stuff and whenever you've gotta question her support explain everything in details.

Why do you need books, indicators, videos and support for a robot? Isnt the whole point that it executes trades using some built in algorithm?

In any case I looked at her sites and they are absolutely typical of this type of nonsense. For a start its the cheapest possible website design, a single page that you have to scroll through. The forex fish site says they have reduced the price from $297 to $97 (as per usual), then it goes on to say

'GET THIS UNIQUE ROBOT BY RITA LASKER
SPEND 5-7 MIN INSTALLING IT
START MAKING $600 to $1,250 A WEEK RIGHT AWAY!

To top it all off the site registration details are hidden so you cant find out who owns it. I'd be willing to bet that the photo on the website is not her, its probably from some free website.

But I can't believe, that the robots make money only for people producing 'em

Then why don't they just trade them using compounding and become multi-millionaires ?
Also if there is one that is doing so much better than the others why are we not all hearing about it ?

Paul

Mike

Shut us all up then. Buy a robot and make lots of cash.

Good luck anyway :)

Reducing the price is just a marketing, we can see it everywhere.
Nobody was speaking about becoming a multi-millionaires, people say, that it just give some stable income and saves the time.
Anley, I don't want to shut anybody. I came for advice, I heard smth., thanks for your opinion. Anyway, you never know before you try it. I'm gonna try Rita Lasker's robot and share my experience later.

I'm willing to bet we'll never here from you again once you realise you've been had with that piece of crap, especially after everyone told you not to touch it. That's how it normally goes when people fall for these scams.

Mike - I wasn't being rude of trying to be funny or anything. The choice is yours. I admit that buying things like this is often not a waste of money (although you will probably lose money overtime). The reason is simple - they show you they way NOT to go, hence can be a good investment.