facebook and breastfeeding

Mr C

I suggest if you or others are not happy with the general standard of modding on T2W, then you take it up with admin.

cv

c-v,
The general standard is, imho, good; certainly much better than it used to be.
I'm just curious about the reasons for banning breast feeding images, as they don't seem consistent.
My comments were meant to be light hearted, not antagonistic or confrontational.These points should be dealt with delicately.......... :)

It's curious that the mods have allowed some pictures to stay, having deleted several others.
One explanation is that as long as a nipple isn't visible with breast feeding infants then that's acceptable to t2w.
All very strange. :rolleyes:

I expect this is probably the reason, but I cannot say this with any certainty.

Thanks for your endorsement on modding standards :)

c-v,
The general standard is, imho, good; certainly much better than it used to be.
I'm just curious about the reasons for banning breast feeding images, as they don't seem consistent.
My comments were meant to be light hearted, not antagonistic or confrontational.These points should be dealt with delicately.......... :)

nothing conspiritorial :D just me being careless. deleted it via a reported post without looking too closely at the thread.

cheers

jon

Moderation standards, like breasts, are generally uplifting.
I did wonder if the deletion was a (very minor) c*** up, but I thought I shouldn't say that in case some delicate soul was offended and took that all the wrong way........:)
Richard