Expert Advisor Protection

almxalm

It's nice opportunity to write in this forum

I built an indicator by the Expert Advisor .

and my question is:

who to protect it?

i want to prevent the feature of export and import my indicator, and how to encrypt it?

thanks,

......Just don't show it to anyone...!!!...and keep making your millions...if it is that good....!!!

zambuck said:
......Just don't show it to anyone...!!!...and keep making your millions...if it is that good....!!!

Good advise
icon14.gif

i'm already did millions :cool:

It's nice opportunity to write in this forum

I built an indicator by the Expert Advisor .

and my question is:

who to protect it?

i want to prevent the feature of export and import my indicator, and how to encrypt it?

thanks,

Mind to share how do you make a million? I am a poor guy, just started forex trading demo account.......

Thanks for your advice. Anyway you really make a million or you "think" you already make a million?

Thanks for your advice. Anyway you really make a million or you "think" you already make a million?

Thinking on it's own is a BIG BU** Sh**, but the thought has to be followed by FEELING
and that should result into ACTION, leading to which DIRECTION one takes

Thinking on it's own is a BIG BU** Sh**, but the thought has to be followed by FEELING
and that should result into ACTION, leading to which DIRECTION one takes

You still have not reveal what is the actual ACTION and DIRECTION Anyway thanks for your answer. Sorry to waste your time.

You may want to consider DLL based security for your EA or indicator. Unlike other DLLs, this DLL incorporates part of the source into the DLL, so decompiling is made much tougher.

I got the answer, It's really simple to get paid for an EA monthly without giving
anybody your codes.

You can do the same Henry Liu did. You can have a master PC, where you have the codes
and a limited number of people (that paid), that get in their PCs the same yours do.

If you have to make a modification or something, you can also do it from the master PC,
and they don't even notice.

If you do so, let me be in that group :whistling