Exotic pairs

price777999

Established member
anyone trade exotic pairs , which are the best to trade ?

I think they can be nice earners if you can find trades with tight stops ?

anyone trade exotic pairs , which are the best to trade ?

I think they can be nice earners if you can find trades with tight stops ?

I only trade them the same way as I trade anything else. If there are good fundamentals, or the charts are lining up in a suitably appealing manner, then I'll trade it.

I do tend to have tighter stops on exotic pairs, since I put less time into researching them and they make up a smaller portion of my trading activities. The Turkish Lira is a favourite of mine at the moment, quite bullish in the medium term.

Exotic Pairs

I am looking for a broker that covers the exotic pairings of USD/VND, GBP/VND, USD/IQD or the GBP/IQD? I have to believe that since there is such official pairings there has to be some brokers or ways to trade in these pairings aside from just buying the actual currency or is there a way to trade Options of these pairings? If you can enlighten me as to what would be my best options I would truly appreciate the education. You can also email me information at [email protected] Much appreciated for any help and all the very best to everyone.

what do you trade now? and what do you see as exotic
AUD/JPY,GBP/JPY,EUR/JPY,EUR/AUD/EUR/CHF,GBP/CHF... THOSE HAVE THE HIGHEST VOLUME IN THAT ORDER

isnt it harder to trade exotic pairs? but i find them quiet intriguing, currently im trading JPY pairs on Hot Forex, but id like to try exotics too.

exotic pairs and brokers

I currently trade the usual USD/CAD CAD/POUND but want to trade the real exotics, specifically the Vietnamese Dong and I also want to trade the Iraq Donar. I am also having a hard time finding a brokerage anywhere in the world that covers these exotics. if anyone does know of a brokerage or bank that will let me forex trade or options trade either of these currencies I would appreciate the information. you may email me at [email protected]

I currently trade the usual USD/CAD CAD/POUND but want to trade the real exotics, specifically the Vietnamese Dong and I also want to trade the Iraq Donar. I am also having a hard time finding a brokerage anywhere in the world that covers these exotics. if anyone does know of a brokerage or bank that will let me forex trade or options trade either of these currencies I would appreciate the information. you may email me at [email protected]

Well first its the Iraqi Dinar (IQD)
the volume is so low on those it really wouldn't be beneficial for anyone to make anything by trading them, unless you have enough to negotiate a privet trade and to do that you would have to find someone that would do this at a certain price.