Exchange Rates

marraine

Hi Everyone ,

Does anyone follow the NZD/AUD rates :idea:

I do not know what to do:confused: I have money sitting in NZ that I would like to bring over to Australia .

It was at $1.25 now it is $1.32 :cry: What are the trends of this dollar peer and is it likely to go in my favour or get worse?

I need some :help:

I follow it occasionally. I can't really give you advice, though. I can tell you that if AUDNZD goes a bit higher, I'd like to be short.

Exchange Rates always shuffle so quickly that you can not post them there will be some change in them , not much but enough to make some one wrong. So checking them is a good thing. Keeping close eye make every single.

I have been an active investor and trader since 2004. I concentrate fulltime on day and occassionally swing trading, focusing on stocks of small caps. I like small floats as they tend to have good volatility yet do not accommodate large institutional traders. I am constantly learning, continually afraid, always humble, and grateful that my advanced age has given me a bit more ability to control my emotions than I had when I was younger. I have paid a great deal of tuition trying to learn investing over the years and I aspire to trading successfully into my doddering old age (assuming I haven't reached it already).