An excellent trading software

Gavroche

Hello traders,

As many of you know, in trading the success is a matter of knowledge, discipline and good trading software.
The bad part is that misinformation is predominant - a lot of courses, trading rooms, software are a waste of time and money.
Competing against HFT is difficult and trying to make money with a few lagging indicators is risky business.

My trading was based on Footprint and Volume Profile - great tools to make money but demanding a lot of concentration and fast reaction and I was looking for a software to make my trading less demanding.
My trading platform of choice is Ninja Trader (NT). They also email the users about add-ons. After looking briefly to links, based on a lot of years around markets I have an idea what is all about.

To my surprise, last year I found out an add-on for NT which is absolutely in a class of its own, in my opinion the best add-on for NT, indeed. The software is developed by a trader, not by a software developer never trading. They offer with the software free training, free updates, etc.
The name of the software is BEST PRO TRADE( BPT
). Link here, maybe some of you are interested

Be assured that I'm not associated with BPT, just a trader using this software, I purchased from them a lifetime license - full package of 1 computer.
I hope this post will help some traders in making more money and more consistent, just remember a common sense rule, analyze a software before buying and trading with it. They have a 1 week free access to their training room, you should take advantage of it before buying BPT.
Good trading to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator: