EWI Free Week

TBS

EWI are having one of thier free weeks, where they open up the pay-to-view stuff - starts next week, but worth registering for it now, if you are into EW thats is ;)

Get Free Expert Analysis for One Week

Elliott Wave International (EWI) is opening their doors to everyone for one week only.

Starting Monday, May 19th at 6:00 PM Eastern, you can see exactly why investors across the globe recognize EWI as a world-leading provider of market analysis (since 1978.) You get SPECIFIC market forecasts for the Dow, the Nasdaq, the S&P, the Nikkei, Bonds, Gold, commodities, currencies, and much, much more.

EWI is giving you access to every subscriber feature on elliottwave.com – including Robert Prechter’s famous Elliott Wave Theorist newsletter! Combined, the services you have free access to normally cost over $2,000 per year.

Free Week at elliottwave.com ends on May 28th at 5:00 PM Eastern. You should sign up now to make sure get the most from this event. Also, you can read several special reports before Free Week starts.

You can sign up for EWI’s Free Week here.

Please tell your friends, family and colleagues."

smtm_99 said:
Are you a Waver !

I'll wave at anyone, deary :cheesy:

Not really my thing, although I like to keep an eye on what the EW fraternity are saying as there will always be a time when everything comes together - I stick mainly to trend,support, resistance.