Everest Fortune Group - Daily Trade Signals

EverestFortune

Hi everyone,

I hope I have read and understood the rules of this forum enough to not infringe on any rules, as I understand adding value to the community is very important, and I hope to do it through this thread and active participation in the very in-depth and refreshing discussions in the other threads.

In any case, I do run a daily signal service, but I intend to use this thread to record the positions I enter live and have it for record keeping purposes. I believe over time, it will help me and hopefully some other people around here improve in our trading. I firmly believe in the collective power of brains coming together.

Anyway, I trade on Interactive Brokers, I do help quite a few clients manage their accounts, but recently I have been considering expanding into a newsletter service as a long term goal.

I will update this thread daily, and I will definitely try to include charts involving my technical analysis one day (not so soon, as I'm terrible at creating charts), and over time, I hope it helps open everyone to a new dimension of trading perspectives and as the bible says, iron sharpens iron.

Open Positions :

Symbol : XLF
Type : Long
Entry Date : 21/9/2012
Entry Price : 15.985
Stop Loss : Trailing 10%
Take Profit :
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

--------------------------

Symbol : SPY
Entry Price : 146.58
Take Profit : Wait for reversal
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

Symbol : OIH
Entry Price : 42.33
Take Profit :
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

Okay, first post!

Signal today 21/9/2012 :

OIH
XLF
SPY

Go long on any of these positions when the 5-minute stochastics goes below 25, if by 10:30am EST they have not went below 25, automatically go long.

Stop loss would be a 10% trailing stop.

Signal today 24/9/2012 :

PCYC
Entry Price : 62.67
Stop Price : 57.85
Target Price : 72.00

Lets hope all goes well!

good luck E.....always explain what you do and dont take cheap shots trying to hide losing trades ......we all lose so show it for real and you will gain respect here

N

good luck E.....always explain what you do and dont take cheap shots trying to hide losing trades ......we all lose so show it for real and you will gain respect here

N

Hi NVP, I will definitely do that. Thanks for the encouragement!

24/9/2012

Alright new entries, from now until market closes at 4pm EST, go long when 5 minute stochastic goes below 25, if not, simply go long before market closes.

TSPT
TRLG
MHLD

24/9/2012

Alright new entries, from now until market closes at 4pm EST, go long when 5 minute stochastic goes below 25, if not, simply go long before market closes.

TSPT
TRLG
MHLD

Why not post your trades on Zulutrade or MyFXbook.com so we can easily see the results as well?

These are the 2 new entries for 25/9/2012

Symbol : TSPT
Entry Date : 25/9/2012
Entry Price : 5.44
Stop Loss : 3% Trailing Stop Loss
Take Profit : Wait for stop
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

Symbol : MHLD
Entry Date : 25/9/2012
Entry Price : 9.16
Stop Loss : 3% Trailing Stop Loss
Take Profit : Wait for stop
Exit Date :
Exit Price :
ROI :

Why not post your trades on Zulutrade or MyFXbook.com so we can easily see the results as well?

Also, is there a way to edit my first post? I notice I am able to edit my past 4 posts of so, but not my first post. It would be good to be able to update the first thread on the open positions instead of repeatedly posting new updates I guess.

New entries for 25/9/2012

Hi guys, go short when these positions go below 5 minute stochastics 25, if not, just enter the trade by 3:30pm EST.

QQQ
GDX

Cheers and all the best mates!

Last edited:
Sorry for the sudden lapse, I'm following the kind recommendations of a couple of people to incorporate a tracking and monitoring system that shows results better. Will keep you guys posted!

Also, is there a way to edit my first post? I notice I am able to edit my past 4 posts of so, but not my first post. It would be good to be able to update the first thread on the open positions instead of repeatedly posting new updates I guess.

nope....I think its a days grace.......beware updating posts as everyone will think you are editing/fixing the calls .....;)

Sorry for the sudden lapse, I'm following the kind recommendations of a couple of people to incorporate a tracking and monitoring system that shows results better. Will keep you guys posted!

call some trades and post the results here when you can .........otherwise people will lose interest

N