EURUSD Only

Smart_Money

Welcome to "EURUSD Only" (shamelessly plagiarised from a well respected trader; I'm sure he won't mind).

Every trader loves to post his/her ideas and interact with other traders during exciting, frustrating and most of the times boring trading hours. I believe that the overall subconscious goal is to feel surrounded by living, breathing, real people.. friends.. like-minded personalities who knowingly or unknowingly help each other not to feel isolated from daily life. Otherwise we would just sit in front of a screen for hours and have conversations with our inner voices, right? That sounds very pathetic to me to be honest.

That being said, here are the 2 simple rules we want you to follow. Nothing more!

Members must post ideas and charts only and solely for the EUR/USD currency! (DXY-USD Index or EXY-EURO Index charts and ideas are also allowed!)
Hatred, fights, and non-trading related debates between members are definitely forbidden! (Trolling and toxic behaviour will not be tolerated!)

Looking from the bright side, besides trading related topics, all members are free to:
Share jokes and silly ideas, photos, YouTube links, etc, which they think would break the ice and put a smile on everyone's face.
Share constructive criticism about other members' posts.
Talk about their private life, may it happiness or difficulties, that they think would allow to create bonds between members.
Get angry and curse or even offend other members if they are having a bad trading day (but they have to put out that they are having a bad day and we expect them to apologize asap once they cool down). All members will tolerate such behaviour.

Share ideas in different languages here and there as long as the content follows the 2 simple rules mentioned earlier.
Teach newbies and share educational information.
Post like a signal service but they must include the entry price for their market/pending order and their initial stop loss.

Example 1: Entered LONG at 1.1850, Initial SL: 1.1820
Example 2: I've just put a Buy Limit pending order at 1.0890, my initial SL is 1.0850

Post about fundamentals and politics as long as it is related with or affects the EUR/USD currency.
Post ideas from other sources, as long as you mention the source or provide the link to it.
.... new free rules might be added here later depending on member requests...

I will personally put my best effort to keep this place together. Members who can't even follow 2 simple rules despite a few warnings will be banned forever.

Happy Trading and Green Pips to All

Last edited:
What happened today? US CPI beat data, the market reacted accordingly and then decided that the data beat wasn't important and made a sharp reversal. It was brutal on stops and probably hair tearing for those caught in between the wide range.

I was long on the EUR and had a buy limit on an add on which was filled and stopped out before the reversal. Just barely managed to avoid a stop out on my original long. Frustrating day.

2338 with 96% probability?

AI probability model reckons rice is going to 2338 with 96% probability. The Pitchfork also seems to line up nicely.

I am long from 2291 with SL below the low of the day. I am expecting price to break-out from yesterday's high and move toward 2700 over the coming week.

Attachments

• EURUSDM15.png
    EURUSDM15.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 176
  • EURUSDM5.png
    EURUSDM5.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 180