EurUsd on the brink

taken 1/2 off at +28 rest to b/e.

I used to make all my calls on live forex thread but may put them on here as its a new thread,flesh blood etc lol

taken 1/2 off at +28 rest to b/e.

I used to make all my calls on live forex thread but may put them on here as its a new thread,flesh blood etc lol

stopped out at b/e for 2nd 1/2. Still got +28.looking to short both gbp and eur again at right levels

dont know why im posting trades here,but why not.Ill keep posting until I call a loser

Im actually short eur/jpy from 113.21. stop 113.42. its a late call,I took trade about an hour ago,it should have resonable pipage in it. Lets see

dont know why im posting trades here,but why not.Ill keep posting until I call a loser

Im actually short eur/jpy from 113.21. stop 113.42. its a late call,I took trade about an hour ago,it should have resonable pipage in it. Lets see

eur/usd looks to be heading up now, that 1.3135 level held firm again.

there is a good chance of a test of the resistance at 3195

nice 20 pips on the upside... but markets lack momentum at this time of day... so could just lull around till london open in the range 3165-3195

eur/usd looks to be heading up now, that 1.3135 level held firm again.

eurn has broken its 60 min t/l twice,only for the break to fail.That is often a sign of strenght.Just cant bring myself to buy so will look to sell from a higher level or a break.
I am also short eur/jpy so I try and avoid taking the same currencie in different ways.

Attachments

• snapshot-400.png
    snapshot-400.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 155
eurn has broken its 60 min t/l twice,only for the break to fail.That is often a sign of strenght.Just cant bring myself to buy so will look to sell from a higher level or a break.
I am also short eur/jpy so I try and avoid taking the same currencie in different ways.

eur/jpy could be nice 25 down to 112.75 if the big fig gets taken soon.