eurusd forecasts

Eur/Usd is in range for the past 6 months and it's not common for this pair so any breakout of its channel can be massive. Don't miss an opportunity. Look for 1.35 for making buys with targets up to 1.45. We're currently way far from the bottom range of the current channel so a bearish scenario is less likely. However, if it goes down to 1.26, don't be afraid to sell it.

I agree with you, such a long trading range preludes to a major movement.

The next few weeks will be stingy of macroeconomic data: is it a good opportunity for speculators?

EurUsd and GbpUsd on key resistances: is a bearish wave coming for both them?

Eur/usd

Attachments

• eurusdh4.png
    eurusdh4.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 173
A rare event on Eurusd: weekly opening with a price gap. A prelude to volatility after the FOMC?

Right, my prediction was correct. The break of 1.3450 should push EurUsd towards 1.38.

EUR/USD Prediction made on 23 Sep 2013

Its my own visualization , the prediction is not done on extensive study or analysis.

Attachments

• eurusd prediction.png
    eurusd prediction.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 169
EurUsd closer and closer to Adx at 30, a strength signal of the trend which in fact makes it important to go along with the bullish trend if there will be a return to area 1.34.

Next week will be full of new data: ISM, unemployment, ECB and speech of Bernanke.

Looking 1.3500 and 1.3460-1.3450 levels. Bias is bullish. 1.3550 , 1.35580 and 1.3600 are resistance levels.