EURUSD Binary Option Trading Strategy

forexconsult

Hi all,
I have doing some great research on trading binary options. Finally i came up with a trading system for trading hourly binary options for EURUSD.
What is the problem? I need some great backtesting on this idea. Since this system is combined of three indicators, i have been able to do limited backtesting. I need somebody to develop an EA or some sort of automated way to test this idea so i can improve it.

Heres the idea and heres how i need it tested:

3 indicators:
MACD (24,52,18)
MACD (6,19,9)
Fisher_m11 (rPeriods 10, pSmooth 0.30, iSmooth 0.30)

Ok, so the macds i have are colored ones, i don't know how your macds read. Mine are either green or red. Same goes with Fisher_m11.

Strategy:

On 1 hour chart. Buy Call after all three indicators signal green.

Buy a Put option after all three indicators signal red.

I am attaching screens to help you understand this strategy better.

So after you understand the strategy. The testing part is complicated.
Every signal needs to be evaluated this way:
- For Calls, I need to know if the close price was higher than the open price.
- For Puts, I need to know if the close price was lower than the open price.

It doesnt matter by how many pips, its either win or lose. I need to find out the percentage of wins and loses. I don't know if i was able to make you guys understand this clearly or not but your help will be much appreciated and in return my strategy is free for all... lol

Attachments

• screen1.gif
    screen1.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 3,874
  • screen2.gif
    screen2.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 18,224
Last edited:
How are you going to know the price of the binary at these points? Or are you going for 100% win rate?

How are you going to know the price of the binary at these points? Or are you going for 100% win rate?

I BELIEVE YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING WITH THIS STRATEGY. PERSONALLY I PREFER M5. I WILL USE YOUR SYSTEM ON M5 AND THEN REPORT TO YOU. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME AM AT madondotjp(at)gmail(dot)com or you can skype me at madondotjp72

Hi Friends,

Finally I Have Found The Almost Holy Grail For Binary Options Trading Which Is Giving Constantly More Than 85% Success Rate For Me Since 2 Months.
You Can See More Details About This Indicator At " bo.icyberworld.com "
I Am Very Much Satisfied With This Indicator Why Because Previously I Have Lost Thousands Of Dollars For Only Purchasing Indicators But All Of They Are Fake And Not At All Worked For Me As The Result I Have Faced Very Big Loses.
Now Every Thing Is Changed In My Life Because I Almost Recovered All My Lost Money In Just 2 Months By Trading With The Signals Of This Indicator.
I This Occasion I Would Like To Thank Mr. David James (Who Coded This Indicator) For Giving Me Such Wonderful & Amazing Indicator.
Go Contact Him & Get Your Copy Now Why Because He Mentioned In His Website Clearly That He Will Give This Indicator For Only Limited Time.

All The Best,

Rammy.

you dont say ?......you have mentioned it on about 200 threads now ..........:cool: