Eurpean Indicies on MT4

£10kLoser

Established member
Just downloaded the new CFD Metatrader from ODL and they include the major European indicies (and shares).

Now, while I wouldn't want to actually trade CFDs, it's great to be able to use all my MT4 indicators on things like the FTSE100.

Hours of fun seeing which Forex indicators produce potential profits...

hmmph I had a look and got all excited but then either I'm missing something or the last candle of the day (15 min chart )on FTSE and DAX finishes at 2:15pm Gmt (n)

You are missing something. The FTSE finishes 15:30 server time (GMT) or 16:30 UK time. I imagine all the others are correct too...

Last edited:
You are missing something. The FTSE finishes 15:30 server time 9GMT) or 16:30 UK time. I imagine all the others are correct too...

The timezone used on the ODL MT4 server is probably UK time -1 hour.

Most of the MT4 platforms use UK time +1 hour (CET Central European Time).

The timezone used on the ODL MT4 server is probably UK time -1 hour.

Most of the MT4 platforms use UK time +1 hour (CET Central European Time).

Yeah by looking at the current candle time to the time on my pc I thought it was -1 uk time

I wonder if we get all the gaps in live trading, I hardly ever have a gap with my IG Charts

I downloaded this from White House Capital yesterday - didn't realise you could get this stuff free!
It's great hanging out with you pros - I learn something new every day! (y)
PS don't forget this platform covers the lot including FX, gold and the black stuff