Europe calling London!

maxpain

Are you closed today? I´m getting no data feed from LSE (Liffe?) today or is it "just" technical problems?
BR
/Maximus

maxpain said:
Are you closed today? I´m getting no data feed from LSE (Liffe?) today or is it "just" technical problems?
BR
/Maximus

Yes - the UK has a holiday today!

So did we. But when it falls on a Saturday people need another day off work instead, otherwise they feel deprived. Partly because in most of Europe throughout the year they get more days off work, one way and another, than we do. So we have a "bank holiday Monday", and it 's today. Many shops are open, many people are working, but not many financial institutions.

Roberto said:
So did we. But when it falls on a Saturday people need another day off work instead, otherwise they feel deprived. Partly because in most of Europe throughout the year they get more days off work, one way and another, than we do. So we have a "bank holiday Monday", and it 's today. Many shops are open, many people are working, but not many financial institutions.

Well, shopping or taking part of a short rally that´s the question. I prefer the latter :cheesy: Many sector-indicies have broken out of their bullish channels as well as SPX500. I have the last week in Feb as an entry time for a long play. Retailers, Drug-makers, Net-workers among others are looking really lousy now. :devilish:
GL
/maximus