Eurodollar Interest rate spread

Avana

I do not see any message in the forum regarding Eurodollar interest rate spreads?.

Any experience trader can share their experience here.

Thanks and regards

What specifically are you looking for?

I like to what kind of spreads are recommended on daily basis ?. Since they are traded for 1 tick profit, are they very sesitive to queque ? Meaning when you like to unlock the spreads, one side might get filled whereas the other may not get filled ?. Then how to make profit. pls advice .

I would also like to know the how to initiate profitable spreads ?. is there website provide such information?. Thanks

regards

While you're at it MG, can you tell me how I can become rich beyond my wildest dreams?

TIA

MrG, I am on the case, as soon as I find out more about the sensitivity to "queque"... Avana, I don't really understand what you're saying. What is "queque" and what does you mean by "unlocking the spread"?

MrG, I am on the case, as soon as I find out more about the sensitivity to "queque"... Avana, I don't really understand what you're saying. What is "queque" and what does you mean by "unlocking the spread"?

Hi

unlocking means closing the postions and queue meaning it has to be limit order cannot be market order because interest rates are traded for 1 tick

regards

Yes, what you say still doesn't make much sense, avana, sorry...

I am not asking anything new here. I found Barryb asking the same question. (attached below) but so far no body has responded properly. Basically what we want is ' how to you form the spreads for Eurodollar interest rate ?"

regads

Hi guys

Please could someone explain to me how Interest rate futures spread trading works. I understand that this can be a lower risk trading strategy, however does that mean that the potential profits are also limited? Taking a successful positional interest rate futures spread trader and comparing him to a successful directional futures intra-day trader, which trader would be the most profitable? I realise this comparison relies on certain economic events occurring to alter the respective markets, however for the purposes of this question, please assume that the optimum trading conditions are presented for both traders.

Your help is appreciated.

Barryb

I am not asking anything new here. I found Barryb asking the same question. (attached below) but so far no body has responded properly. Basically what we want is ' how to you form the spreads for Eurodollar interest rate ?"

regads

Hi guys

Please could someone explain to me how Interest rate futures spread trading works. I understand that this can be a lower risk trading strategy, however does that mean that the potential profits are also limited? Taking a successful positional interest rate futures spread trader and comparing him to a successful directional futures intra-day trader, which trader would be the most profitable? I realise this comparison relies on certain economic events occurring to alter the respective markets, however for the purposes of this question, please assume that the optimum trading conditions are presented for both traders.

Your help is appreciated.

Barryb

Sit on bids and offers in size.

If you get more than 1/10th of your order then scratch.

There's a workable strategy for you.

Suck my d!ck you slitty-eyed english-as-a-second-language jam rag eating c0ck-monkey.

There was a perfectly f*cking good resource I posted that will answer all your inco-f*kin-herent questions and more but you failed to investigate it you workshy d!ckspat-on-your-bedsheets you just asked your f*cking question again.

so F*CK YOU!

stupid, ur reply is not required here. Thanks for sxcking and got fxcked

What about that reply then you f*ckin gook!

Do us all a favour and just f*ck off because it is clear that you are retarded in the brain, probably because you have had a bargepole so far up your yellow ar$e it's messed up your made-of-tofu-noggin. This might have something to do with the fact that your mum has got a sideways fanny just like her eyes, and when you came out at birth the spaks that you've got for midwives grabbed you by the ankles smashed you against the floor and thats why you've got a squished up face.

F*CK YOU C*NTFL@P!

Do us all a favour and just f*ck off because it is clear that you are retarded in the brain, probably because you have had a bargepole so far up your yellow ar$e it's messed up your made-of-tofu-noggin. This might have something to do with the fact that your mum has got a sideways fanny just like her eyes, and when you came out at birth the spaks that you've got for midwives grabbed you by the ankles smashed you against the floor and thats why you've got a squished up face.

F*CK YOU C*NTFL@P!

Ha Ha http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7891683/
Crazy Gecko, :D brought his mum this time to get fxcked by the whole forun

Pls do us a favour this place is for decent people only and not for mad clowns.

evil_clown.jpg

F*CK YOU C*NTFL@P!

u r a f*** rac*** c**t arent yah