eur/usd prediction

maniactrader

i predict that the eur/usd pair is going much higher. a good point to enter is at 1.3196. sl1.3166. tp1.3611.

i predict that the eur/usd pair is going much higher. a good point to enter is at 1.3196. sl1.3166. tp1.3611.

Do you care to tell us why you predict that? I doubt anyone here is looking to follow predictions made, but for the sake of the discussion it would be nice to know what makes you think that (not saying that you are right or wrong).

Exactly rambo.

From a techical perspective the EMA's are still showing sell and bear in mind 1.32 is a massive resistance point, a clear full candle break through soon may be a strong break on good fundamentals from upcoming results such a consumer price index for EU Wednesday and the US Monthly budget statement. Could be another quiet day tomorrow for the pair. Your views maniac?

Exactly rambo.

From a techical perspective the EMA's are still showing sell and bear in mind 1.32 is a massive resistance point, a clear full candle break through soon may be a strong break on good fundamentals from upcoming results such a consumer price index for EU Wednesday and the US Monthly budget statement. Could be another quiet day tomorrow for the pair. Your views maniac?

I hold a long term views on the market. I have my own reasons for those prices, but I don't want to explain on here. If my analysis is correct, the eur/usd will continue to go up to 1.3611 by August at the latest if it doesn't touch 1.3166.

maniactrader said:

I hold a long term views on the market. I have my own reasons for those prices, but I don't want to explain on here. If my analysis is correct, the eur/usd will continue to go up to 1.3611 by August at the latest if it doesn't touch 1.3166.

So if you don't want to offer any tidbits of reasoning or any other information that would enjoin a conversation then why are you posting here?

Oh, wait, you're a vendor....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Peter

So if you don't want to offer any tidbits of reasoning or any other information that would enjoin a conversation then why are you posting here?

Oh, wait, you're a vendor....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Peter

Vendor? Did I offer to sell anything to anyone? I'm here to give you my prediction on the market like the thread stated. Whether you take my advice or not it is totally up to you.

Last edited:
Vendor? Did I offer to sell anything to anyone? I'm here to give you my prediction on the market like the thread stated. Whether you take my advice or not it is totally up to you.

You're a data vendor so no doubt you will try to sell something soon :whistling

Do you care to tell us why you predict that? I doubt anyone here is looking to follow predictions made, but for the sake of the discussion it would be nice to know what makes you think that (not saying that you are right or wrong).

LOl :cheesy:

Common bro. Give him a chance.

May be he has the crystal ball :idea:

I am strictly here to give my opinion on the market. Whether you use it or not, it's entirely up to you. The market will determine if I'm right or wrong.

what's the basis behind your prediction again?

I don't want to discuss the strategy I used to come up with these prices, but they are not random prices I picked from thin air. These are precise prices that I gave out before the eur/usd went up today. There is a reason behind it, and the market is showing that I am 25% correct thus far. Still a while to go, but if my analysis is correct it will be finish by August at the latest, but I don't think it will take that long.

There,s nothing to lose.... nobody's perfect here. i like your idea. Maybe half true but its worth to compared with other threads.Please hold to your ideas and dont ever lose it.

There,s nothing to lose.... nobody's perfect here. i like your idea. Maybe half true but its worth to compared with other threads.Please hold to your ideas and dont ever lose it.

Thank you. I appreciate your positive respond, unlike some people on here. I actually traded at that price based on my analysis before i posted it on here because I had so much confident in the trade, and wanted to share it. Now that the price is 100 pips above my entry, I moved the sl to breakeven and will just let the trade play out.