ES Mini Futures -- live feed?

free4440273

Hi folks, can someone point me to a live feed (free) for the ES Mini futures. I believe this index trades 24hrs even when the market is 'closed', so can be indicative of future price action. I have prorealtime for the official S&P and Dow but they don't feed the ES Mini futures. I also have Metatrader (free) but they too only do the dow/s&p. Much thanks for all your help.

Prorealtime and metatrader both have the e mini S&P data. It's not free on PRT though.

pb, thanks, u are correct -- it's there on prorealtime. would u know which is the best to choose from?? there are a few to choose from: 'only 0910' and 'only 1210'. is there a difference? thanks pb.

pb, thanks, u are correct -- it's there on prorealtime. would u know which is the best to choose from?? there are a few to choose from: 'only 0910' and 'only 1210'. is there a difference? thanks pb.

0910 and 1210 refer to the contract months, 0910 being September 2010 and 1210 being December 2010. Currently most trading is on the September contract but this will change towards the end of next week when most people will start trading the December contract. The September contract will subsequently stop trading a week or so later.

So to answer your question watch the 0910 contract until next Thursday then switch to 1210. Be aware that sometimes there's a bit of volatility around the changeover day.

Do you mean Dow or YM? ADVFN used to offer a free live Dow cash chart, but now it's delayed unless you pay (despite what the site says!).

0910 and 1210 refer to the contract months, 0910 being September 2010 and 1210 being December 2010. Currently most trading is on the September contract but this will change towards the end of next week when most people will start trading the December contract. The September contract will subsequently stop trading a week or so later.

So to answer your question watch the 0910 contract until next Thursday then switch to 1210. Be aware that sometimes there's a bit of volatility around the changeover day.

pb -- u are wonderful. much thanks for your help sir (y)

what feed? you can get the price from anywhere, thinkorswim is prob the best free source, they also have t&s. If you want market depth I dunno anyplace that has non time ltd trials.

what feed? you can get the price from anywhere, thinkorswim is prob the best free source, they also have t&s. If you want market depth I dunno anyplace that has non time ltd trials.

thanks also raw; pb sorted it for me -- i will use prorealtime -- already have forex with them (y) Yes, good point , i did want market depth too but this is something prorealtime does not have. Much thanks though. :)

You may wanna try Ninjatrader demo with also data demo/broker that has live feed.

Hi folks, can someone point me to a live feed (free) for the ES Mini futures. I believe this index trades 24hrs even when the market is 'closed', so can be indicative of future price action. I have prorealtime for the official S&P and Dow but they don't feed the ES Mini futures. I also have Metatrader (free) but they too only do the dow/s&p. Much thanks for all your help.