Es e-mini s&p futures free online trading room

Winborn+Traders+ES+EMINI+S%2526P+FUTURES+CONTRACT+KEY+LEVELS+2.PNG

I can't help but think this entire thread is a scam . . . One person posting all of this . . . Winborn Traders? If not a scam, at best this thread appears to be nothing more than an advertisement for Winborn Traders.

Last edited:
I can't help but think this entire thread is a scam . . . One person posting all of this . . . Winborn Traders? If not a scam, at best this thread appears to be nothing more than an advertisement for Winborn Traders.

Strangely that's what a lot of people on elitetrader were saying too, it seems the thread got shut down there. The general gist was that he was posting trades and then saying he didnt get in at those levels after all, usual story I suppose.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...perpage=6&highlight=real money&pagenumber=191

Guys.. Stay away from this scam... he is a counter trend trader and most of the time he loses money than earn... ask him to send this week and last week trades real transactions history.. before taking any decision...

* He runs trading room in simulator account and making fool of new traders who want to make money in short time.

* Don't believe on the videos which he used to post on his youtube Channel....

# Learn youself and follow trading rules.....

(y) You are 100000% right brother.. He is 100% scam and eating poor people money. I was one of them. I learned lesson hard way but I don't want you guys learn it that way. A wise man doesn’t repeat the mistake again. I am sure you are wise enough.

Guys.. Stay away from this scam... he is a counter trend trader and most of the time he loses money than earn... ask him to send this week and last week trades real transactions history.. before taking any decision...

* He runs trading room in simulator account and making fool of new traders who want to make money in short time.

oh man... I thought I am alone who got this prop trader :clap: , but now I came to know that there are many other traders who are suffering with this trading room... the funny thing was that he lost almost more than 5 points of emini s&p 500 today in 3 trades (I left room after losing 3 trades continuously ) where market was moving up and up... Look at ESM2 today's chart... even a kid can trade today's market and he was just struggling with it.

We need blessing now.... :clap:

Watch this video: about today s&p chart analysis.. this trader also telling if you lost money in today market then there is something wrong with you and you need to work on that.... ha ha ha ... I think winborn traders -- so called prop trader needs to look at his trading skills for sure :clap:

Price Action Chart Lessson for Wednesday 6-6-12 - YouTube

I would be more happy today if I could have been done some research before subscribing for his trading room.... :(
It was a blunder I guess... but I definitely learned a lot from this mistake...

Thank you very much stockguy77 for sharing this here in the trade2win.... please share your email id with me... we can learn future trading together....

Last edited:

so why you didn't advertise here about your own trading room, why do you afraid to inform every body that you are our competitor??? every body knows what are you doing here!

oh man... I thought I am alone who got this prop trader :clap: , but now I came to know that there are many other traders who are suffering with this trading room... the funny thing was that he lost almost more than 5 points of emini s&p 500 today in 3 trades (I left room after losing 3 trades continuously ) where market was moving up and up... Look at ESM2 today's chart... even a kid can trade today's market and he was just struggling with it.

We need blessing now.... :clap:

Watch this video: about today s&p chart analysis.. this trader also telling if you lost money in today market then there is something wrong with you and you need to work on that.... ha ha ha ... I think winborn traders -- so called prop trader needs to look at his trading skills for sure :clap:

I would be more happy today if I could have been done some research before subscribing for his trading room.... :(
It was a blunder I guess... but I definitely learned a lot from this mistake...

Thank you very much stockguy77 for sharing this here in the trade2win.... please share your email id with me... we can learn future trading together....

StokGuy77 Partner, nice to meet you.