Ermanometry Research

adrianallen99

Established member
Late sunday night was looking round the web for interesting trading websites and found this, anyone know anything about this Guy - William T Erman.

http://www.ermanometry.com/

The site doesn't seem to have had much added to it in a while, but there are some interesting articles from a few years back.

it is scam

their email does not give very good signalsyou place order for book very long time ago but they never complete it and many time they lie to you that it is just about ready

its a scam be careful

I made the mistake of ordering the book. Later I discovered through archive.org that the guy has been pulling this scam for more than 10 years. He goes around pretending on sites such as google books and stocks and commodities magazine that the book has already been published.

Paypal has a good refund policy so just complain with them if you made the mistake of ordering. For me, the ****head disputed with paypal so I had to wait a good while to get my money back. He also phoned me threatening to "sue my ass" if I wrote anything about him on the internet.

Hello
I bought the book in 2008 and reported to ebay to try recover my money
most probable I'm not going to recover that money but will be good if someone interested in that book don't make the same mistake
today is april 2013 and still receiving from them just excuses.
"Dear Juan G,
First of all allow me to thank you for your patience.
Since you have been receiving our Alerts you are aware of Mr. Erman’s recent
health “adventures.” He is recovering well but it is a slow process for someone of
his advanced age.
We expect Mr. Erman to stop adding and release his book late summer/early fall.
I promise that you will be astounded at what he discloses.
In the interim I hope you will continue to profit from our Alerts.
All the best to you,
John Balsam
Administrator
When released, the book’s price will be considerably higher inasmuch as it has grown
so much bigger. Of course this will not affect you.

Hello
I bought the book in 2008 and reported to ebay to try recover my money
most probable I'm not going to recover that money but will be good if someone interested in that book don't make the same mistake
today is april 2013 and still receiving from them just excuses.
"Dear Juan G,
First of all allow me to thank you for your patience.
Since you have been receiving our Alerts you are aware of Mr. Erman’s recent
health “adventures.” He is recovering well but it is a slow process for someone of
his advanced age.
We expect Mr. Erman to stop adding and release his book late summer/early fall.
I promise that you will be astounded at what he discloses.
In the interim I hope you will continue to profit from our Alerts.
All the best to you,
John Balsam
Administrator
When released, the book’s price will be considerably higher inasmuch as it has grown
so much bigger. Of course this will not affect you.

Hi Juan,

I know how you feel. It is now 11/2014 and I am getting the same BS and have given it for years every time I ask about the status. I demanded a refund and was very rudely refused. I would advise not doing business with these people.

--Another Dissatisfied Customer