Equity index pairs

Darlo123

3 0
Hi, new here. Is anyone aware of a platform which allows the ability to trade equity indices as pairs? e.g. buy FTSE, sell S&P as a single trade with single stops/limits - so trading the relative value (or daily performance) between them? Thanks

BigDeal

117 57
Some platforms offer 'differentials' ie the difference between 2 indexes, and you then bet on whether these will converge / diverge, which may meet your requirements.

Darlo123

3 0
Some platforms offer 'differentials' ie the difference between 2 indexes, and you then bet on whether these will converge / diverge, which may meet your requirements.
Appreciate the response - I have looked but couldnt find any platforms - do you know which provide this?

tomorton

Legendary member
8,420 1,346
Spreadbetting and CFD providers offer their over the counter equivalents of the major indices. They can be traded in this way just like a forex pair or a commodity or a share. Look for a firm that is situated in a well regulated jurisdiction (mostly UK-based).

BigDeal

117 57
I've seen these on corespreads and etx capital sites, both UK brokers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock