Emotions of winning and losing

Drekk

24 2
Yeah. But we should rather try and stay neutral.Some Losses motivate you to do well whereas some profits make you overconfident. So better stay neutral.

Upgradzz

26 1
Emotions can always ruin one’s trading journey, it is very important for traders to have a right mindset to succeed in trading. Staying calm and focused, no matter earning profit or incurring loss, is the best a trader should do.

TRADEMYSTYLE

20 3
Emotions play a vital role in forex trading. Getting over excited on winning a trade and becoming depressed on losing a trade both can hinder the future trades. So, it’s always preferable to stay calm in both the situations.

MariaRose

20 2
This is the one thing from which a forex trader should stay away. Emotions can ruin your trades. You can control your emotions by doing regular tasks that make you happy internally. I usually sit in the open and read a book.

jackthefxtrader

9 0
This is the one thing from which a forex trader should stay away. Emotions can ruin your trades. You can control your emotions by doing regular tasks that make you happy internally. I usually sit in the open and read a book.
What regular tasks do you do to make yourself happy internally?

TradeDeck

6 0
Agreed, whenever I get trapped by emotions, I prefer going on a walk to relax myself.

MoneyWhale

11 3
According to me, to make trading profitable, a control on emotions is very important. One should be determined enough that no sort of emotion is able to overpower their skills and knowledge.

Reactions: MariaRose

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock