elliot price assosiates

charles roberts said:
I also got a call today 12/11/04 from this company .Has anyone imformation about it good or bad
Has anyone else noticed an increase recently in this type of post? Ie an enquiry about some unknown organisation by a person who has registered only today as a member.

I don't like the odour, what do the moderators think?

Levll

Let's see how this thread develops then.

It doesn't look good however because 'Elliot Price Associates' is an impressive sounding name therefore the odds are that it's a boiler-room operation. We'll see.

Although there's nothing wrong with a healthy bit of scepticism, It's not always the case that there's something fishy going on. For example if you genuinely were looking for information about "elliot price associates" and put that into google - well, see for yourself.. T2W would be the first result to appear. Hence new member visits site, joins and posts about it.

But as Anley says, we can really only see how th thread develops to know what the motivation behind it is.

Hi all,

I started a thread on Oct 25th on this subject.
I was also called by them, offering advice on stocks.
They later, after a couple of days, called up with a possible stock.

I did about 3 mins of research and declined.

They spun me a line of building a relationship, sold me some shares, took my money and have not responded to any emails or phone calls concerning them. They turned out to be schedule S so I can't sell them for a year there was a hidden $60 to pay in dealing costs

I recieved another phone call trying for more imformation on my portfolio but when I was not interested in buying any shares in America only on UK companies he said he would find out about these and he has not been back in touch, he must have lost interest.
Charles Roberts

charles roberts said:
I recieved another phone call trying for more imformation on my portfolio but when I was not interested in buying any shares in America only on UK companies he said he would find out about these and he has not been back in touch, he must have lost interest.
Charles Roberts

OR maybe the clicks from Trade2win had died off so he put in another post to generate more interest.

Good advice Airthrey Capitol I am glad I started this thread if it ended in a warning to all investers to stay clear of these charactors SO BE WARNED
Charles Roberts

Thanks for warnings . I almost got caught for £12000.00.by a Martin Lawrence. I think I had rumbled him anyway. Their Greed is a giveaway. I was on my guard after I was conned out of £3000.00 by CAPITAL ASSET commodities . (My own Gullability/Stupidity).
Anyone had experience with them ?

Last edited:
GOOD ADVICE.DON'T DEAL WITH ELLIOT PRICE. After being directed from Google to T2W I quoted my research findings back to Elliot Price (who wanted me to cash in £12000.00 of my Oil stocks for a dubious investment to be divulged in 24 hrs).The daily telephone badgering has now ceased.
Wish I had seen similar warnings for CAPITAL ASSETT Commodities who have ripped me off for £3000.00.Once bitten twice shy !