Educational videos?

Heyhi

Do you guys know any good educational videos for support resistance, trend lines, Candlestick patterns? I've been watching Urban Forex on YouTube and he's pretty good. I know I can search myself but was wondering if you guys recommend anyone. A great book would be good too but if it's a book it has to be something really really really good

It's not a very good idea to look all the video available. I think it's better to search for something you really want to learn or to search for something you're interested in.

Do you guys know any good educational videos for support resistance, trend lines, Candlestick patterns? I've been watching Urban Forex on YouTube and he's pretty good. I know I can search myself but was wondering if you guys recommend anyone. A great book would be good too but if it's a book it has to be something really really really good

just google it for youtube videos ....

I think you got satisfactory responses. Apart from video, there is fun lessons in babypips education online called Pipsology. Try it out. This is good one for newbies and those who are not from finance background.

If you are willing to pay for good education then I would recommend Earn2trade. They not only provide educational videos but there is a simulator too. I've started with watching videos for a while but it seems much more reasonable to actually try out what I learned.