Ebob's Forex Charts 1

60 Min Euro 15/9

here is the hourly chart for EUr from 15th. the chart set up has the permission screen which is useful as confirmation of trend and hurst channels with divergence tool indicating trends buys and sells and pivot buys and sells

Attachments

• Eur 60 min.png
    Eur 60 min.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 350
GBP 60 min

here you can see the neg divergence before the move south it was also at the murray math 7/8 th line with 8/8 being overbought and 0/8 oversold

Attachments

• GBP 60 min1.png
    GBP 60 min1.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 322
John, it's just a lot of lines to me.

Can you interpret for me just where "confirmation of trend and hurst channels with divergence tool indicating trends buys and sells and pivot buys and sells" occurs?

ebob said:
here you can see the neg divergence before the move south
Is this where the red lines crosses below the blue? Like it did a couple of times before without heading South?

bramble you can see on the charts say PS = Pivot sell or PB = Pivot Buy etc, the hurst channels are a bit messy as i've overlaid actual with historic - but they are just 1,2,3 standard deviation from the price so can be used as contrarian indicator or places ot take profit

Bramble, tthe divergence is the oscillator at the bottom where the green line connects with the pink lines there is another div oscillator which gave the same signal, i usually only take them at greater o/b or o/s conditions

Tradestation Euro chart

here is one of my TS setups using fib lines calculated across different time frames - 5, 15, 60 min etc and then plotted on one chart. also plotted is trend bands and a trend indicator with reversal signals in the form of the white V shapes.

Attachments

• EURUSD 16 Sep.jpg
    EURUSD 16 Sep.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 303
Interesting TradeStation Chart bob - do you rely on the T3 inverted V signals? You and I both look at a lot of indicators. This evening i'm looking at NZDJPY - the daily made a bar 9 on sept 20th - i'm waiting for the sell on this one.

Hi,

Can somebody pls. tell me why price for AUD/YEN on 1H TF failed to reach Murray Level 7/8 level after a strong bounce off from Level 8/8 ?

Rgds - Stef

Attachments

• AUDYEN_1H_TF_MM_Level.JPG
    AUDYEN_1H_TF_MM_Level.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 172