E-Mini

tderrick

This is my first post out of the Newbie arena, as now, cash is on the line... :clap:

I've been trading for about 6 months now and I'm starting to get a handle on the Forex
Market pretty well, with some consistent wins.

I need some help in my futures trading however... :LOL:

I started on YM simply because of the small tick amount, $5, but I just can't seem to get a feel for that market as I have to scalp it a bit more than Forex.

Would the NQ or ES be a bit more of a stable market until I can gather a little more experience??

After a 5% drawdown I have regrouped the forces to fight another day...

Going back to demo for a while to construct a better scalping strategy.

I believe I will need to be a little more patient with futures and keep my trades down to 3 or 4 a day, if any....

very tricky :sneaky:

Any help is greatly appreciated ... :)

Aj

AJ,

I have a journal going on my approach to trading NQ you can check out. The link is in my signature. NQ's tick value is $5 also with much less average daily swings. The dow normally swings 50 or so points where as the nasdaq is anywhere between 15 and 25 normally. Less chance for whipsaw IMO. Good luck out there.

Pat

AJ,

I have a journal going on my approach to trading NQ you can check out. The link is in my signature. NQ's tick value is $5 also with much less average daily swings. The dow normally swings 50 or so points where as the nasdaq is anywhere between 15 and 25 normally. Less chance for whipsaw IMO. Good luck out there.

Pat

Thanks for the input, brother... :)

I will check out your link