E-Mini SP 500

given the macro situation sure,... xlf ETF is a good chart analog. I anticipate we see 1460 first.. before breaking the trendy... too many people short, so MM's have to counter the sentiment to wipe out positions.

channel intact...long term MA's indicate bull market has chance still to progress.

Attachments

• 11232007-211030.jpg
    11232007-211030.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 265
I expect a selling climax of sorts.. but the trend definitly feels down.. I expect sell signals.. in spooz/dax/ftse/cac/.........

the markets just don't feel right ..

the selling climax... for routed by short squeezes using large sums of money..

expecting 1520..

expect a basing out pattern ...retest of 1260...then 1420 again...

market counter currents, indicating a stupendous decline will be at hand...forget 1420, it looks like 920 more likely. There are a lot of warning signs.

market counter currents, indicating a stupendous decline will be at hand...forget 1420, it looks like 920 more likely. There are a lot of warning signs.

Looks like we'll elevate a bit higher for awhile as a result of negative real interest rates. or until inflation gets put on the front burner, so to speak.

yeah..

Oil will overhang the market ...tying up the market in a trading range of sorts.. 1440-1240...

Channel works wonder

Channels have a high degree of adherence in the market.

I agree that Channels from 15min and 5min chart works wonder to predict
the S/R of ES. Tonite's ES movement is well predicted by Channels, drawn 8 days ago.
Its been effective for past 8 days on ES's S/R !

Attachments

• SP_15min2.jpg
    SP_15min2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 216
I agree that Channels from 15min and 5min chart works wonder to predict
the S/R of ES. Tonite's ES movement is well predicted by Channels, drawn 8 days ago.
Its been effective for past 8 days on ES's S/R !

Predict!? You posted the chart at 10:25pm, 1 hour and 10 minutes after the close of trading. A bit late to say it predicted "tonight's" movement..Why don't you post your chart now predicting today's movement?

almost at the bottom...of range..

relative breather for inflation, hmmm.
uber call in ES.:-0
looking for 11-12 handles in NG through the rest of the year.

... took a few days R&R and got touched in commodities, ouch...lol