E-Mini SP 500

if the market doesn't fall apart overnight.. stay long for 1160 zone..

Oh my oh my,

And this is what capital destruction looks like.
Personally, I've never seen a bid get hit so bloody hard, wow.

Hope everyone didn't get hurt to bad and is still around to fight another day.

On the monthly, there's a lateral traverse around 957.XX- 960.XX. I wanted to see how price would reacted to it. Obviously it sliced right through at first glance.
This is my pivot, long term systems will only turn positive with a monthly close above 1050-1060.
I'm looking for one of two things tomm: 1) a swing high candle into that lateral area 2) a large down candle deep into the 2002 lows.
We are now in a definite reversal area.
...:eek:

YouTube - MOBY Extreme ways

Last edited:
lol.. u can't ignore the s/r breaks... it just turns to pure survival algos trained over the years, go with the momo.

I have a long term system that is still pretty accurate.. its posted in here.. will post it again.. when it gives a buy..

lol.. u can't ignore the s/r breaks... it just turns to pure survival algos trained over the years, go with the momo.

I have a long term system that is still pretty accurate.. its posted in here.. will post it again.. when it gives a buy..

One thing's for sure,
I can't turn this thing around by myself:eek:

no need, just let it play out if you can't handle being short equity futures..

I don't like being short them either..but whatever makes money.. its just system thinking..trading.

no need, just let it play out if you can't handle being short equity futures..

I don't like being short them either..but whatever makes money.. its just system thinking..trading.

...yea of little faith

I'm exhausted, one of the more tiring days I've worked through, gonna check over my p/l hopefully there's enough for a bottle...:p

Here's the good news...
Reversal completed
Here's the bad news...
50/50 chance we go limit down early next week.

HAAAAAAA...

YouTube - MC Hammer - U can't touch this (original)

Last edited:
Before leaving for the weekend...
A bloomberg report...:cheesy:

Attachments

• bank_jamaica.JPG
    bank_jamaica.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Alright lab rats,

I run some long and short bot's on most of the world's bigger equity indices.
Well, today I had a chance to do my equity indices' review.
The long side bot's barely stayed afloat! Goes to show just how powerful the equity destruction was over the past 2 weeks, even the machines were having trouble.

Now to the weekly and monthly chart,
I'm looking to see if we can get a weekly close above 960 which should put the bears on their heels.( Paulson to start burning his money early next week)
If we do, it'll also fire off a long signal for 105X.XX and 112X.00 which the bears will fade with tons of supply...very difficult to get through...bears live here.

For the time being,bears should not get deflation and the worlds biggest margin call confused...
All the best,
and I hope everyone makes a million on me.:cheesy:

And for this evening something more contemporary...
YouTube - Moby - Flower

Last edited:
Tough close,
Couldn't hold our pivot,goes to show you how strong the trend is...

But on a more important note,
I got an email with a link today from a friend thought I'd share it.

Mentally and physically speaking, these by far are the most challenging trading day's I have ever experienced.
I appreciate these weekend's more and more.
I guess it's safe to say I ain't the only one kinda tired.

God Bless,Mr. Luizzi.

Chicago Business News, Analysis & Articles | Trader takes own life over large losses | Crain's

Had to pop in...hope all is well and if it ain't, make it better:D

Congrats to Ivy League Obama.
I guess tis' a perfect time for a blank slate president.

The street should treat him rather well for the period of economic(government being the doctor) intensive care we're in.

It's a widely held belief that we're in a three phase breakdown:
1) Asset Destruction- concluded with Real estate meltdown
2) Capital Destruction- we're in the middle of
3) Distribution- or the bottom

Judging the macro pic. I think six more months of intensive care before we can see any decent change in the fractals and sentiment.

As far as ES,
Still looking south for the most part.
But also looking for a short term trendy test @ 940-950 and 980-990.
A close above might inspire a burst up to where long term systems might fire off for 102X- 105X.

Dedicated to the next president
Yours Sincerely,
The Street

YouTube - snoop doggy dogg - tha shiznit

Last edited:
...well, thanks to all that made it happen...The new and improved office and the office part deux.
I was thinking of getting into the tech start up biz. Maybe auto. risk management or something a la Murex...
Chris, hope your well and my best to you and yours,

Attachments

• IMG00007.JPG
    IMG00007.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG00008.jpg
    IMG00008.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,227
Last edited: