Draghi Caption Comp - Sept 2012

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,389

"It all went crazy when the hookers invited me back to their flat and I saw the persian rug....."

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
"Lay off the f*cking Sauerkraut, Angey!"
or

"Yeh it's really good stuff. Blair's got a sh*tload of it stashed from one of his back alley deals."

Reactions: robster970

Big Stones

13 91
"Just checking. You know what happpened to Pinocchio, right"

Reactions: robster970

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
" Yeh so I was just standin' there off me face on the mushrooms an' that wid our kid and this f*cking massive dino-turtle fing just jumps out and grabs this blond gash I was chattin' up and f*cks off down this massy pipe, like. So I looks at our kid and he's just got this f*ckin dozy look on his face, with that stupid muzzy - the lanky copying b4stard - so he's like all "woah, what do we do lad?". So I goes "What lad?! You fink I'm 'avvin' that? I'll tell ya now I'm not f*ckin havin' that!". Pipe stunk of sh8 so I grabbed me schnozzer like this and chased the soft green tw@. Started gettin' proper weird once I got down there, like."

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,052
"This euro plan is just snot right at all"

Peter

robster970

Veteren member
4,566 1,389
" Yeh so I was just standin' there off me face on the mushrooms an' that wid our kid and this f*cking massive dino-turtle fing just jumps out and grabs this blond gash I was chattin' up and f*cks off down this massy pipe, like. So I looks at our kid and he's just got this f*ckin dozy look on his face, with that stupid muzzy - the lanky copying b4stard - so he's like all "woah, what do we do lad?". So I goes "What lad?! You fink I'm 'avvin' that? I'll tell ya now I'm not f*ckin havin' that!". Pipe stunk of sh8 so I grabbed me schnozzer like this and chased the soft green tw@. Started gettin' proper weird once I got down there, like."
I heard that - it was in response to a question posed by Sarah Miloudi of Citywire when he asked whether further LTRO's had been discussed this morning. Slightly surreal but I can see where he was coming from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock